Part 30

After mrs introduced Nina, mrs picked up the board pen and got on with teaching the class.

Nina walked to the back of the classroom and nicely picked up a new book with no marks or crease, and sat down behind me quietly, I sat there looking at mrs, she started to write stuff on the bored, so i picked my pen up and started to copy.

Nina put her hand up and said.

"Mrs can I borrow a pen, please."

Mrs hopped up to her nice and pulled a black fountain pen for her to use.

Mrs said to use "half an hour into this lesson, we have Assembly for the rest of the day." I looked down and grabbed my phone out my tight pocket, it was only 2:22, and i got a message from sam saying.

"Hey, you alright mate."

But i couldn't answer, becausw i dont want to get it taken away, so i put my phone back into my pocket and started to work.

Everyone was putting there books in a tidy pile at the front of the classroom, I was going to takw my book up but before i had a change, Chloe came over to me and took my book , and smiled at me whilst waving her beautiful long hair.

I smiled back, then put my bag on.

"Be quiet." Mrs shouted over the class.

Everyone changed to silence, and stood behind there chair.

Mrs walked out of the classroom and told us to follow in row groups.