PART 31

The whole class followed mrs out of the class, but not in their rows, all the other classes where coming coming out aswell.

I saw people that I've never saw and that are proberly new.

We got out of the department and walked down the long slippery corridor till we got to the assembly hall.

Chloe and Rebecca were holding the dark wooden doors open, Chloe looked at me and smiled whilst licking her bright red lips.

I sat down on the 11th row on a black bumpy chair, Nina was sat next to me on the right and no one was sat next to me on my left luckly, but after everyone came in Chloe sat on my left and moved closer to me, i looked forward so i didnt go bright red looking at her, mrs started to talk but i couldn't concentrate properly on what she was saying, i went all hot and really dizzy.

Chloe tapped me on my burning shoulder and said.

"You alright you've gone bright red!"

"Im fine." I answered.

Nina looked at me whilst me and Chloe were talking and said.

"O, hey leo, i didnt see you there."

I looked at her quickly and replied "hi." Then i looked at the front.

I put my hand out on the edge of the chair and Chloe put her hand on mine.

Obviously i went bright red.

My phone vibrated in my pocket i pulled my hand from under Chloes to cheak my message, it was from mum saying.

"Im outside waiting in the carpark."

I looked up at my time its 2:59

I answered "okay, im in the assembly hall at the moment, ill be out in a min."

I put my phone back.

Mrs lead us out 1st row to the last row.

I walked out of the back door, and walked over to the carpark.