PART 44

Sam and Mrs walk back in about 10 minutes later when everyone was finially in the class sat down.

Sam walkes up to us and walked back.

"Buzz, buzz, buzz." My phone vibrated.

I got my phone out and tilted it to one side so Sam or Rebecca couldn't peek over.

It was Chloe and it said. "I have to babysit my coz Lauren tonight, do you wanna help xx?"

I typed back. "Yer i dont mind xx."

"And also my dad said to me he is gonna be round with my twin sisters Georgia and Charlotte tomorrow at 4pm, are you still gonna be he here, im really excited to see them, i haven't seen them for 5 whole years xx."

"Idk, up 2 you xx." I messaged back nicely.

"You can if you wanna x." She messaged me.

"I need to go because im really late for class x."

"Ok, bye xx." I message.

"Bye x." She message me.

I put my phone away and turned it off completely, 2 minutes later Chloe walked in, she looked at me and walked directly to her space.

Mrs said that we all could talk to the person next to us, so i was talking to Sam and Rebecca for a constant 10 minutes.

They were talking about relationships they were kissing, Rebbeca put her hand on his leg and Sam got closer to her, they were in a proper relationship, i wish i could have one like that....

Please read my new story ☺ "Leave me alone" xoxo