PART 48

When we both got off the bus, and we both started to walk closer to her house.

I looked at the houses around us and they were massive.

"Wheres your house den.' I said.

"There." Chloe smiled pointing at this massive house infront of us.

"Wow." I said walking smiling at her like she's having a laugh or something.

We finially got to the door, Chloe reached into her pocket and walked up two small steps and opened it.

I walked in, so did she.

We started to walk down the long wooden floored hallway until we got to the front room.

"Wow." I said, looking at her large corner sofa and her massive flat screen tv.

"How big is that tv?" I asked.

"32!" Chloe replied.

"Where should i put my bag." I asked.

"In my room." She said as she took me upstairs into her bedroom.

I was stunnee, does her mum spoil her or something.

"How do u have all this stuff?" I asked.

"My nan died about 5 months ago tomorrow, she left about £3.9 Thousand pound behind, thats why my dad is coming round." She answerd with a tear dribbling down her puffed out cheeks.

"Aww, im so sorry." I said, coming closer to her, and gived her a big hug.

"Its alright." She sniffed, whilst she got her right hand and wiped her eye.

I walked over to her bed and put my bag down.

"And a double bed aswell." I said.

"Yer it was on offer in Furniture Village about 2 months ago for £399.99." She answered.

"Am i sleeping here." I asked.

"Yer, only if you wanna tho." She replied.

"Yer..!" Ianswerd.

I followed Chloe down stairs and into the kitchen.

"What do you want for a snack?" She asked me.

Hope your enjoying it...