PART 21

When my mum pulled up outside my school, she gave me a big kiss and a warm cuddle.

I got out and and put my bag on.

When I walked into the school gates, Sam appeared right next to me dead silnce.

I giggled "Your creppy." I said looking and him, hes eyes where wide open he hasn't blinked yet.

I stood facing him and clapped, he blinked.

"Why, did you do that for." Sam asked

"You look like you were hipmatised by aliens." I answered as we walked up the stairs to the school doors.

"O, ok wierd." Sam said thinking I couldn't hear, but I did.

I clunched my hand around the freezing cold metal handle and pulled it open.

"Girls, first." I said whilst sam when in.

I walked in and started to chat to sam.

"So how was yesterday. " Sam asked me "It was alright." I answered.

We both walked a little further down the corridor and ended up in first class, there must of been about 22 kids in there and it was only 8:23am, I spotted two seats next to eachother, me and sam raced over to them and sat down waiting for mrs to appear in the class so we could learn.

"I don't feel well." Sam told me.

"Go to the office and tell them." I answered helping him.

"Can u come with me, I could have a fit." Sam asked nicely. "Sure." So me and sam put our bags on and pushed our chairs in.

I had my arm hooped around his arm whist we walked down the corridor. About 2 minutes later we arrived at the office.

I said "Bye, sam." And walked back to class.

Mrs was staring at me angrily.