𝚁.𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚓𝚞𝚛𝚘 // 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛

To my first and the end of my love,

"You could be a 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, till the end of our lifetime

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ    If there was something to express my sorrow to the fullest in words, would I be able to reach you from afar? The sparks fluttering ever so lightly within this heart of mine seemed so limitless. Granted by you, my love. From the moment your presence touched the surface of all my broken sentiments, I knew - Oh, I knew. You are indeed something. In every shape and portrait of you, the beauty you hold both in mind and alfresco is the epitome of transcendence, too great, so good.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou are so... lovely 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ    If there could be a time that these fingertips of mine brushes your locks away, caresses that blemish on your face and to stand there - drowning from the fairness you possessed. I would perhaps shiver at the thought because there was no way these hands would ever find a way to reach you. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

𝗡𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘆. I could never have you. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ    If there could be a chance that the lovely skip of my heart erupts a sound within your sweep, would you peck this sorrowful love of mine? Because my love, even the tiniest ardour your 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 hold, and your sight in my view even in the dark, or the 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦 of yours whispering my name even not heard, it could kill me. But I'd die not witnessing another beauty of yours, just the bare minimum, and then the rest of my life can go far away. I'd happily hold you in an embrace, and 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙙, I'm afraid there'll be no chance I'd let go.  ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤJust once, even a day would suffice, and then we can go back from the moment in our friendship. Because I'd rather live with you as a friend than lose you from this selfish ardour of mine. Even when your eyes glint in love strikes me with shards of glass, or your touches in excitement reaches me in heat of a fire that'll burn my skin, even when your laugh and smile induces such tone of affection not to me, I'd be there.

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤYou could be a 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧, till the end of our lifetime. ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ      I could never risk losing you the moment you hear my heart reciting its devotion to you. I'd rather live without awareness in your reach. Because the moment this heart of mine thumped in love, I knew I stood no 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦."

Never yours, (Y/n).

Tears began to roll down her sweet cheeks, barely speaking her heart out of the exhaustion. It was tiring to love and to wish how to un-love. He was one man so bright and gallant almost matching the sunshine rays; brimming in passion. They were great friends, so great, that the lady could not stop her heart from beating his name.

But then again, there was nothing more to their lives but the friendship they hold. She wasn't meant for him. Nor will she ever be. The life of a swordsman like him drifted farther from her, too far that she could no longer reach his flaming glow. But for years, she hoped. She hoped too much that perhaps her love would be able to caress his scarred body, to mend his wounds, and to heal whatever the ache his heartbeats.

And yet, it was all for nought. They weren't meant to be.

She stood there with a shivering smile; hoping that the sorrow her heart bears would be masked away by a sweet smile. After all, he once said how much she looked better with a smile. And every since then, no moments with them that she would frown. Even now when he's declaring his vows to another woman.

"You take care of yourself, (Y/n)." he hushed her, as though it was his last words before vanishing from her life. "You met my wife - Ruka, before right?"

It was his wedding day. And she attended as one of his best guests and aid. Of course, their friendship was everlasting that he would never be aware of such affection she holds.

She couldn't bring herself to confess her love, not now, and never will. And so she left with a relishing congratulations, only then her heart broke with one last glance - he seemed so happy, laughing while he holds the delicate hands of his wife. As though nothing could ever match the happiness in his eyes.

And perhaps, that was enough. The last love letter shall never be delivered to whom it speaks for.

End

I apologize for another angsty update, naturally this was for my own letter, but ive decided to modify it a bit. It is absolutely hard for one to keep such unsaid feelings, but could never risk confessing it. I've been experiencing the same thing, meeting such a great man I couldn't have.

And maybe, whatever loveable thing I possess, that was not the base why my feelings could never be reciprocated.

Anyhow, how is everyone? I haven't been updating a lot, kinda losing my spirit to write but I love reading comments from you guys, especially how naughty and ridiculous you guys can be AHAH keep safe everyone!