the lovers train

VIGILANTE SHITCHAPTER THREE 🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER THREE
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elizabeth was hopeful this year that her parents and siblings wouldn't be so neglectful of her house. Slytherin was not a proper house for a Potter, but Aunt Carina and Great Aunt Doraea are Slytherin so why should her parents be on her case?

She walked out of her room and started down the grand staircase when Sirius and James ran down the stairs and held their brooms and she almost forgotten to get her broom. She had been able to buy a broom from Diagon Alley, when she went to her siblings, Euphemia never wanted Harper or Elizabeth to play on the team, but Harper and  Elizabeth did play until this year, when they took on side coaching duties while preparing for the upcoming exams.

The only family members she could tolerate were James and Harper. James because of the fact that he taught her to prank, and she can't get in trouble because Professor SlugHorn makes sure Professor Dumbledore doesn't write home. He quotes "She's got enough going on, she's a Slytherin in a family of Gryffindors," She burst out of her thoughts and grabbed her aunt's hand out of instinct.

"What's the matter dear," Carina asked with slight concern. "I was zoned out," She replied. She frowned at the results and told me that this year I should plan the find a courtier who is pure blood or even half blood.

She stood in front of the floo network and asked "Could we apparate instead,". She rolled her eyes and held out her arm. We apparated and we landed. They found a cart and placed her luggage on it as she went towards the train. She glanced around to see if could spot her friends, the Bella's.

They were cousins of the Rosier and Rowle families. Isabelle was the twin brother of a hot Slytherin in her year. Evan rosier. Isabella was an only child of Delaney Rowle ( née Rosier) and Lucas Rowle. She got on the train and found a compartment with my friends.

She and Remus had a charmed rock that we would make burn if we wanted to see each other. She had the master coin, and Elizabeth would send a message in about 30 minutes.

When the Bella's arrived, Isabelle talked about how Evan caught her making out with Theodore Nott.

And how Isabelle's family is having betrothed to Casper Avery. She tapped on her pocket where her coin was and it burned back, so he got the message and we went to get our robes.

But before we did that we stopped at James compartment and the Bella's were fawning over Sirius. She was a bit embarrassed, so she snapped my fingers and said "We came here to get into our robes not fawn out my idiot brother's best friend.".

They both frowned and before Isabelle could step out of the compartment, she placed a kiss on Sirius's cheek and ran out, blushing like crazy.

She found a compartment, put on her robes, and put her other clothes in my briefcase. Suddenly, the door opened and she turned around using the briefcase to cover her half-exposed breasts.

"Hey, calm down it's me," the calm voice of Remus Lupin said. She put down the briefcase and was about to slide her sweater on when Remus stopped me and took the sweater away.

She pushed him against the wall, pressing her chapped lips to his soft ones, and kissed him with kindness as they moved towards the counter. They hadn't gone the full way, but  Elizabeth was no virgin.

His hands let go, shocked by his own actions, he sat down and looked away as Elizabeth changed into her uniform. Phillipa Parkinson was appointed Head Girl this year and was greatly respected across the Slytherin community. On the other hand, her mischievous, horrible, hateful, and disgusting sister, Prudence Parkinson was a disgusting brat and sought to ruin Elizabeth.  Elizabeth had nothing against her, she was a great girl but her friends ruined her by just inflicting this kind of damage on her.

After they had gotten dressed, they moved towards the back of the carriages after hearing some weird but awfully sexual noises. A moan was let out and soon Remus was shocked. It sounded like his sister.

He was a prefect and knew how to open the carriage doors, he flipped the switch, and pressed the master code. 1,4,2,3. Dumbledore wasn't that creative.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE;

hiii, how are you guys doing? im a little stressed but nothing bad. i wanted to let you know that having a little stress is inevitable, but it's a god thing as long as it doesn't consume you up. stress can help you finish daily tasks and make you feel more confident.

love you xx