fallen to my revenge

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER SIX🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER SIX
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been a couple months since Slytherin last won a game. Regulus was very angry and sad when they didn't win, and Elizabeth tried to help him keep it down. But sometimes it didn't work.

Elizabeth had started to have a little crush on a quidditch boy, and the Bella's were super happy to find out. With Isabelle being married to Casper Avery in two years and Isabella being ridiculed by her family constantly, it made them feel better knowing their friend was ok.

Elizabeth saw Harper in the hallways and they continued to have a good bond. Although James and Elizabeth's  bond was broken, they still said hi in the hallways. It also looked like Lily Evans was starting to warm up to James.

Lily was very nice and pretty, they would make a good couple. She also saw Sirius staring at Remus while Remus picked at his food.

Regulus walked in with his dishevelled robes, one sleeve hanging off of the other.

He sat next to Evan, as they discussed a plan for the house cup, which in two week was happening. In exactly two weeks would also be the mediums.

Elizabeth had been studying very much, because she wanted to be better than Harper, she was determined to be better.

After breakfast, the houses made their way back to the common room, to get ready for class. Her first class of the day was potions.

As she entered the common room, Barty and Evan were leaning against the sharing a cigarette, and Severus was sitting at a desk, hurrying to finish a homework assignment.

Elizabeth sat on the couch looking through her bag, as she stood up and tried to leave, Severus blocked her.

"How is Lily?" Severus asked with a psychopathic grin.

"Unwell, she looked to be sick yesterday," Elizabeth said.

Lily wasn't sick, she just didn't want Severus to date Lily. Even though he's apologized a hundred times about called her a mudblood, Elizabeth told her not to forgive him.

She walked out of dungeons and scurried up the stairs as she was late. She walked in with 5 minutes before class started. She stood at the back of the room, and awaited further instruction. Isabelle was standing next to her brother, who had just appeared out of no where and Isabella was nowhere to be found.

Slughorn walked in and taught them the sleeping draught. They were tasked with making it, Regulus and Elizabeth had been seated next to each other and as they looked up at board and it it said.

Whoever you sit with for this project, is your new partner for the rest of the term

Elizabeth  was quite fine with her partner. Regulus didn't have a much as a temper as Sirius. They worked together but found it hard to crack the shell. Regulus placed it under the textbook and dropped it, it cracked and she threw 6 shells in.