once upon a star

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER FOUR 🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER FOUR
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The compartment door slid open, and Leona Lupin and Evan Rosier were in a lip lock.

"EVAN?"

"LEONA! WHAT THE FUCK!" Remus yelled as he pulled Leona from Evan who was shocked. 

"Leona? I thought you were Cynthia. You said you were Cynthia. Cynthia is my girlfriend, your not mine." Evan said, as he started to cry and fall into a fetal position on the bottom of the carriage.

" FUCK YOU REMUS!" Leona walked out from the carriages and retreated back to the HufflePuff girls area. 

Remus sighed and walked away, trying to get Leona to come back. Elizabeth helped Evan up and got his bags for him.

Soon he said thanks, and walked away, towards the carriage with Rabastan, Barty, Regulus and maybe Severus.

Elizabeth eads back to her carriage but the girls weren't there. Plus it looked like it was completely trashed. It was probably Leona or someone who hated them.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elizabeth alked through the train, holding her briefcase close to her as she looked for good carriage to sit in for the last remainder of the trip.

There was one the looked semi empty and she reached for the door handle, twisting it open to find  two Slytherins in a deep conversation. It was Regulus Black and Evan Rosier.

"May I sit here," she asked politely.

Evan was about to say no, when Regulus said yes. She took a seat next to Regulus and sat their. Regulus turned to her and whispered "is my brother alright,".

She shook her head in a yes motion and looked outside the window. She looked out the window and saw that they had arrived. She didn't want to talk about James, Sirius or even Harper right now.

She turned to look at Regulus and saw that he was sleeping. Evan had already left, maybe to go cry about Cynthia. So she decided to wake him up. She shook him as he groaned, moving his arms and accidentally bumping his elbow on the window.

"Good afternoon," she said with a smirk on her face.

"Take that grin off your face," Regulus said with a shrug of a smile.

"Never" Elizabeth replied as she sat down on Evan's side and spread her legs across the seat. It wasn't as comfortable, but it would do for the rest of the trip. Her briefcase sat beside her.

Elizabeth oticed something about him, that she never noticed before.

She looked into his eyes. Grey blue. She used to have brown eyes. Just like the rest of her family. She was tired of being compared to her family, so she did a simple charm when she got to Hogwarts.

A eye colour changing spell.

The problem with the spell was that she didn't know what colour they were going to be. They turned out to be a beautiful ocean blue. She wondered if her family would ever get over her being a Slytherin. It was nothing wrong, and they didn't treat her horrible, she just felt different and wanted to be included with her family.

The train had arrived and Regulus was sleeping again. Poor thing must have been really tired.

She pushed the thought out of her head. And got up and pulled Regulus up too, they headed through the train and exited walking towards the gate. As they reached for the handle to the carriages, Regulus's hand touched Elizabeth's and they blushed as they looked up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
hiii, i hope everyone has a amzing day !!