the nasty engagement

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER FOURTEEN🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED ...

TO THE WEDDING OF

WALBURGA AND THE LATE ORION BLACK'S SON

AND

THE DAUGHTER OF FLEAMONT POTTER AND EUPHEMIA POTTER.

THE WEDDING OF ELIZABETH EUPHEMIA POTTER & REGULUS ARCTURUS BLACK.

21 JULY 1979.

be there or be disowned.

🕸️

elizabeth wasn't to keen on the marriage but knew if she wanted to reunite with her family and keep the family line alive, she needed to marry.

the first choice for her was Cardinal Thomas.

absolutely not.

when she returned to her fiancé's house, she greeted walburga and walked upstairs. she felt like she couldn't be in the same house as her family. but she was hosting a dinner, with mrs black & her parents.

she went up to her room and pulled out her most appropriate yet sexy black dress.

she pulled out her wand as twisted her curls. she was quite excited to see harper and lily again.

james was going but he still didn't appreciate elizabeth deserting the family in a time of need. A

she pulled out a cigarette and lit it while looking out the window, awaiting the arrival of her family.

james & lily were engaged and enjoying life. if james had been a little bit better and acted like a sibling, then maybe she would forgive him.

she saw a carriage arrive in front of the rosier manor, and put her cigarette out, and brushed her teeth. she sprayed more perfume and sprayed air freshener in the room. she was still ridden with guilt, after the watching of Lord Voldemort's death. Death Eater were raging after people, looking for there master. She could have just killed innocent people. What if Professor Slughorn died ? What if Professor Nimblecat got injured? What if The Bella's died, or Lady Rosier. She didn't care if Lady or Lord Rowle died of course.

She walked down the stairs, coughing and wheezing, but curtsied towards the lady of the manor, and the housekeepers.

Fleamont and Euphemia stood in front of a portrait of The three girls; Elizabeth, Isabella, and Isabelle.

Elizabeth coughed and Euphemia shrieked.

"What now?" Elizabeth said, tired of the antics.

"Your hair, it's- it's blonder!" Euphemia said as her shocked face turned into a smile. She walked over to the young girl, and hugged her. Elizabeth hugged back, as she looked over the shoulder and spotted Fleamont staring her down, giving a semi-approval nod.

Elizabeth had figured out how to break down her fathers nods over the years. He was finally proud of her.

Harper and Sirius walked in while talking to Isabella.

Harper smiled and ran towards Elizabeth grasping her in a hug. Sirius smiled, and looked around as James and Lily walked in.

Officially calling it, and to be married in October.

The wedding was 6 days before Regulus's 18th.

It was legal when you turned 17, so it was fine. Regulus seemed fine, so did everyone else.

James and Lily stood in front of the fireplace and walked towards the dining room as the party moved towards. Regulus smiled at Elizabeth, and moved swiftly towards the young girl.

She sat at the table as Walburga, Lyra, and the Potter Parents discussed the wedding. It was happening in the Lestrange Estate in France, the colour palette was Black, White, and purple. The dresses will be picked after school is finished.

James , Elizabeth, Regulus , Lily , Harper, and Sirius all felt out of place at the table. Slowly but surely, it would happen soon.

Elizabeth didn't know what to do. She was 18. She was fucking 18. She was still a little girl. Who grew up to fast. However, Regulus was a adult. He could make the choice. Did he want to marry Elizabeth? Did he? Or was it just to be able to be independent from his family.

Nothing was for sure. But everything seemed normal. For now.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE;

hi. almost at the end. of this book. bye . so tired .