outed by a traitor

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER SEVEN🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER SEVEN
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Exams were over and Regulus and Elizabeth now had time to focus on things they liked to do.

Such as kissing and reading. They usually read for a bit and then kissed for a while. Sometimes they were sweet and sometimes they were rough.

All they had to worry about was summer. Regulus had told Elizabeth he was going to get the dark mark, he was 17 in July and he was very nervous.

Elizabeth had turned 17 in March and she had received a pendant from Regulus which had an arrow and the word "love" engraved on it.

She walked into the common room and waited for Regulus to come out of his dorm to take her upstairs.

"Hey, wanna come upstairs," Regulus asked the 17-year-old girl.

she nodded as the boy walked down the stairs and took her hand and led her up the stairs. she stepped on the stairs and it folded down as she landed on Regulus, as they lied down not wanting to get up, Elizabeth stood up and Regulus stood up and picked her up and carried her up the stairs to his dorm.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elizabeth laid on the bed as Regulus changed his clothes.

His shirtless body gleamed in the light of the small reading lamp on his desk.

"Lizzie, I have a question," Regulus asked.

"Ask away,"

"When I talk to you, I feel some sort of feeling, like magic,"

"Regulus, we are magic," she said with a grin on her face.

"I need somebody to talk to during this summer," Regulus admitted.

"It's gonna be hard to get through it, but you'll be fine and you can always run away,"

" but your parents, they won't let me stay," Regulus said.
"My Aunt Carina, is a Slytherin and will let you live there, my father is scared of her," Elizabeth responded as she lit a cigarette and just relaxed.

Sometimes I feel like there is nobody to turn to," Regulus said, "like... like the world is an empty place. Do you know what I mean?"

Elizabeth just stared at her shoes.

"Nobody knows," he said.

" I do know when I was sorted into Slytherin, I didn't receive a ' oh we're so proud of you honey letter,"

"No. I got a scolding and public humiliation from my brother and his group of friends," she said as a single tear fell from her cloudy grey eyes.

Regulus sat on the bed hugging her as she sobbed into his white dress shirt.

She raised her head up and wiped her tears in the green sweater she was wearing. Her makeup was running down her cheeks and her mascara made her eye bags look even more tired.

Elizabeth leaned into Regulus and their lips touched, as his hands threaded through her hair before holding the back of her head, his lips slanting over hers. She moved her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer. Their bodies were so close not even an atom could fit in between them.

Regulus tilted her head back, sliding his tongue into her mouth and pushed her against the wall behind them.

Her hands ran across his chest, removing her arms from him to take his shirt off and throw it into the laundry bin.

Her hands glided over his toned chest as they continued to kiss.

Groaning into her mouth, he tore his lips away and pressed them to her throat. She arched her back, giving him more access, and pulled him closer by the belt hooks of his jeans. His lips sucked on a certain spot. As they say, practice makes perfect.

He left a trail of kisses up the neck, biting at the love of her ear. "We should stay quiet, love."

She made an impossible sound, quieting it by biting her lip, he caught her jaw and his thumb skimmed over her bottom lip.

She moaned as she took his face and pressed it back onto her neck as his hands fell into a place taking off the sweater as she tried to undo his belt. His hands stopped her, saying a bunch of things but he did say something.

"Love, we have to be ready for when we do this," he said.

"But I am ready," She said.

"I am too, but I want to take you somewhere special when we do this," he said.

She nodded as she laid on the bed, hand interwoven as she was his lifeline.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was the end of the year and Regulus was fixing his shirt and robe as Elizabeth laid on his bed, sleeping away.

Regulus smiled as he saw Elizabeth sleeping on the bed, with a smile on her face. He walked over and slowly woke her up.

"Reggie, why so early," Elizabeth groaned as she rolled off the bed onto the trunk of clothes beside Regulus's bed.

She landed and yelped in pain before standing up to find a cigarette.

"Someday those are going to kill you," he said as she rolled her eyes.

"We're magical, can't we just wave over wands and fix our problems."
"Wizards can't fix everything, Lizzie." He said with a stern face before cracking up.

Lizzie and Regulus just laughed for seconds which turned into minutes which turned into hours and eventually, they stopped and hugged.

"Oh wait, I have a present for you." She reached into her bag and pulled out a neatly wrapped gift.

"You don't have to get me anything, or buy anything for me." He said.

"Oh no, I didn't use my money, I used James's of course." She said.

He opened the gift as his eyes fell on the book.
" you got me a notebook," he asked.
"Not just any notebook, a magical one," she said.

He raised an eyebrow and gestured to her to explain.
"When you write in the notebook, it will show up in mine and we can communicate," she said with a smile on her face.

"Thank you, love," he said as he kissed her cheek.
The 'couple' walked out of the room and down the stairs into the corridor. As they emerged into the dining hall, Elizabeth went to sit with the Bellas, and Regulus sat next to Barty and Evan.

Across the table sat Prudence Parkinson, thoughts raced through her mind. How dare Elizabeth steal her Regulus.

Prudence had a plan, her dad had a muggle camera and she stole it from him. She finds them holding hands and places them everywhere. She would finally get Regulus back and Elizabeth would suffer of humiliation.

Over at Barty's side, Phillipa Parkinson knew what her sister was thinking and loved every single detail.

As the breakfast came to an end and everybody was dismissed to pack their stuff, Regulus and Elizabeth stood up and walked together to the Slytherin common room where Prudence couldn't take any photos because she was in a different dorm.

Thank heavens for now.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE;

hi.