the lovers

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Regulus, I'm leaving for the wedding dress fitting!" Elizabeth yelled through the flat the had rented. Living with Walburga was constant pain of every little detail of the wedding.

"Bye, Beth!" Regulus responded as he placed his shirt on from last night.

Elizabeth walked through London, walking the short distance to the wedding boutique. She opened the door, and the clerk led her to the fitting room, as she tried on the dress.

It was a long sleeved dress, went straight down to her wrists and it was fucking ugly. Walburga had wanted Elizabeth to wear her wedding dress. But considering her dress was the only thing she could have a say in, she didn't even care.

She needed help with the corset. So she called her mother and sister into the room.

She didn't want Walburga's greasy ass fingers on her skin.

"I have a plan, Mum, you are going to say you have to meet with James. Harper, you have a date with Sirius. After that, I'm going to leave through the back door when Walburga talks to the lady and I'm running. She doesn't know where I live anyway, so it's fine." Elizabeth whispered in almost one breath.

"Okay.'' Said Harper. She led Euphemia and herself out and they started to get ready. Harper, said that Elizabeth wanted the dress.

Walburga looked delighted as she stood up and talked on and on with the lady. Elizabeth grabbed the door of the back to realize it was locked. But she had a backup plan.

She grabbed a brown wig, and slipped on a black pantsuit, putting on some make up changed her looks completely. She walked out, leaving the curtain open, as she said in the most sickly sweet voice, BYE JULES, SEE YOU ON MONDAY.

She ran for it, running to the house.

Regulus was startled when Elizabeth yelled at him to pack everything.

They quickly packed as much as they could as hailed a cab.

"Elizabeth? Why are we leaving!" Regulus said, as the cab driver drove over the unpaved roads.

"Do you really want to get married, in front of your horrible family? Because I don't." Elizabeth said.

Regulus nodded but a million questions ran through his head.

What about Elizabeth's family? What about her friends? It was like her revenge, although she had gotten it on Walburga, is she trying to hurt her family?

It's all fine, it's all fine. Elizabeth has a plan.

They arrived at a plot of land, Elizabeth and Regulus got out  and Elizabeth handed him some bills and the cab drove away, as Elizabeth started to walk forward. Regulus followed, for a short distance until Elizabeth stopped.

She walked passed a willow tree, uncovering the most amazing house that Regulus had ever seen.

It was a terracotta house, with bright curtains and a bright red door.

Regulus stared in awe, there had never been a more comfortable home.

"Regulus, are you coming back?"

"Yep, just give me a minute."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE;

short chapter but some needed clarity  for the last chapter !!