the gold rush

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER THIRTEEN 🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Dying her hair even more blond was not the goal for today. It was spring break, and Elizabeth and Regulus decided to go to Isabella Rosier's manor for the break.

They caught the afternoon train, and then made it to Downtown London. The hairdresser was just a short distance away. She was 18 in two days, and going light blonde was the best thing to shed her family.

As the day went on, Elizabeth dyed her hair, Regulus ate the best pastries of his life, Isabelle and Isabella went to a clothing store. At the end of the day, they got on the train and headed back home.

Elizabeth had something to think about on the two hour train ride. About what she saw. She saw Euphemia and Harper picking out dresses. With a red headed young girl.

It was Lily Evans. She had three light pink dresses in her hand as she held them towards Harper as she beamed.

She remembered how she treated Harper rudely at the dinner. She decided she would go back home at the end of school. As a completely different girl though.

Eventually the train arrived and they walked up the street to the street house that was actually a manor. The 4 floors of  house was not that bad for Lizzie. The potter house was only three, but the Rosier's were a more respected family.

She settled into her room where she cuddled up with Regulus. Until he went for his shower. She eventually closed her book and let her head hit the pillow.

She woke up in the middle of the night, as a loud crackle made her leave the bed and look out the window.

It was a boom of light, until she saw the man behind it all. Lord Voldemort, every pureblood family destined to serve him.

She hid as the man levitated into rooms. She hid beneath the covers. Regulus Black arms unknowingly protected her as she laid in bed, the luminous light.

Lord Voldemort walked into the room, looked upon the lumps in the bed and walked towards the bed, holding his wand to see his fallen soldier, sleeping with a woman.

Voldemort tried to turn over Elizabeth to get a closer look at her but alas Regulus just strengthened his grip on her.

Voldemort was maddened by this and walked out the window, holding his wand to make a soft landing for him, but the spell didn't work. He just fell to the ground and crushed up like a rock breaking into tiny pieces.

Elizabeth woke Regulus and they looked out the window and saw Voldemort die.

Die
Die
Die
Die
Die

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE;

and omg we are almost at the end !! my dream would be for my first story to hit 1k views. if you could help me by spreading the word about this story because i love dedicating things to people but it makes it hard when nobody really pays attention.

im not saying that you should always be on this story. just some love would be nice !!

anyway i love you guys <3

happy reading !!