arguments & kisses

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER NINE 🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER NINE
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Elizabeth Potter stood in her bedroom waiting for something to happen, she thought about things a girl would be punished if they found out. Especially in a time like this, before marriage.

First of all, she had many secrets.
1. She was in a secret relationship with regulus black.

2. She asked the hat to make her a Slytherin, just to find out the consequences. And now suffers the consequence of being shunned by her family.

3. She hated pineapple pizza, which was the Potter family's favourite dinner.

4. She has had many partners before Regulus.

She did tell Regulus about the partners but he wasn't offended about them, over the years she dated/hooked up with Remus Lupin, Daniel Campbell, Evan Rosier, Marlene McKinnon, and Regulus Black.

But Marlene was just a kiss, Evan was a drunk hook-up in fourth year, Daniel Campbell during fourth year as well. Remus was a kissing partner during the summer of fourth year, and Regulus was currently her best friend/boyfriend?

She didn't know what they were yet, and she knew that this year will be hard for him.

"Elizabeth, come downstairs," Euphemia yelled from the first floor. The eldest twin, stood up and smoothed her dress down as she walked out of her room into the foyer of the first floor.

Her black heels clicked and clacked on the marble floors of the potter manor. When she walked into the foyer, she found a table and the family seated at the table, but Sirius was sitting in her spot.

"Sirius, your sitting in my spot." She said.
Sirius turned around and nodded his head to get up, but then James walked in. He was dressed in a expensive red suit, and she also noticed he had a lily in his pocket.

"Sirius, why are you moving, I told you to sit in that spot,"

"Your sister wants to sit there, and I'll just get another chair."

"No, I want you there, and then Lily will think that you two are together,"

"But we aren't together," Harper jumped into the conversation.

"And you, Elizabeth. What are you wearing?"

"A dress."

"But it is not in THE FAMILY COLOURS!" James yelled.

"STOP IT," she yelled.
She stormed back up the stairs but before that, she grabbed a glass of champagne and threw it on to his suit. She walked up the stairs and Harper stood up, about to follow her, when James walked up to her and pulled her away. "We don't need to associate with her, and you are not to talk to her anymore."