the fight

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER FIFTEEN 🕸️━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ballet was a popular choice, in dance classes. According to Bellatrix Lestrange and Narcissa Malfoy. Elizabeth had met the two, a couple weeks back. Walburga and Lyra and arranged for her to meet with two to talk about married life.

It was ducking horrible. Somehow the topic of Elizabeth's former childhood passion, ballet came up. Narcissa and Bellatrix took private lessons within their home. Elizabeth took lessons at a preschool. But she quit after she spelled someone after they called her a smarty-pants.

She focused her attention on a teacup, feeling like she was going to puke. She felt like something inside her was going to explode, and breaks the windows of fancy house.

Another meeting had happened at the Malfoy Manor.

She didn't want to go, but Regulus said she had too. Narcissa had planned something fun.

It was a ladies only, first birthday party . For Narcissa's daughter. Cassiopeia Malfoy turned one. Elizabeth felt like banging her head onto the wall and knocking out just to get out of the party.

Narcissa was hoping to have a son soon. Elizabeth didn't know if she wanted it or Lucius wanted it.

She felt uncomfortable in the black dress she was giving. For a birthday party, it seemed really depressing.

She looked around the room, holding her champagne flute close to her body, god forbid one of the kids attempt to drink it.

She wandered around the manor, veering away from the party. Elizabeth loved Narcissa, don't get her wrong, but she was awfully young and underspoken. She barely made connections outside of her husbands circle. She was the perfect death eater bride. Elizabeth could never. For god fucking sake, she killed Voldemort.

Regulus was probably in one of the rooms, being lectured by Lucius or someone.

She looked around the room, at a portrait of a young lady.

Emilia Greystone.
Queen of the Dark Lord.

Queen of the dark lord?

The dark lord was the Lord Voldemort.

Elizabeth had heard the name before, it felt familiar in her mind. She could see the portrait, but it was basking in black and white and a huge ugly smile with fangs flashing out. Portraits moved, but they did not crawl out.

This was the most scary thing she had seen. She backed up and headed back to the party.

Why was that name so familiar?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

AUTHOR'S NOTE;
hi, um well this book is almost done and i would hope for 1k before the epilogue or at least the end of november !! kind of on a role with the j'adore and mad woman at 1k already. date with the devil is close. also please read hyacinth. it's one of my short stories and it's a alternate universe.

have a good day!!

( sorry for the short chapter today, wasn't feeling like writing it )