epilogue

VIGILANTE SHIT CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

VIGILANTE SHIT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN.
🕸️
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

1.5 years later ...

"So you wont accept this house. And you don't want the best one on the market, then what do you want?" Sirius said, as the two brothers communicated on the telephone that Harper and Elizabeth introduced to them.

"Elizabeth wants something that is worth our money. That house was full of crap, it only had one bedroom, and it had a shared bathroom. And the huge one was almost all of the fortunes that papa and mother left me." Regulus said, as Margot, the housekeeper from the Rosier Chateau handed him a plate of the handmade cookies, that Isabelle made.

" Well, tell Lizzie that me and Harper are sorry for not making the funeral. Hopefully Evan and Isabelle are doing well." Sirius said.

Ever since the matriarch of the Rosier Household passed away, nothing was well. Lyra Verity Rosier passed away at 50 last week, due to complications of muggle cancer. She hid it from her family in hopes that it would keep her family alive and spirited. Evan became a lonely shell of what he used to be. Isabelle was just miserable, the only good thing was that Casper Avery and his father, Christian Avery retracted the marriage contract.

Isabelle was slowly getting better. She tried to make her mum's famous cookies, but Lyra never told anyone the secret ingredient, so they didn't have the festive and delicious taste cookies normally had.

They were bland and boring.

It would never be the same without Lyra around.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The next day passed and everyone was packing up, leaving for their individual homes. Isabella and her fiancé left for France again, and the rest of the clan came and went. Regulus, Elizabeth, Isabelle, and Evan were the only ones left in that house.

Elizabeth had gotten in contact with a realtor who was willing to show them a house in Sandsend, nearby where the other Potters' lived.

Regulus and Elizabeth left at about noon, and needed the realtor at 1:30 to discuss this home.

"Hello, I'm William and— oh you're Elizabeth ! Lyra told me such great things about you." William said.

Elizabeth teared up, but kept a composed face and Regulus talked to William.

"So when you first walk in, there is this kitchen and den duo. They are separated by this closet, so this is where you will be putting your coats and shoes when you enter, then to your left is the staircase where it leads to a loft room, overlooking the sitting room and the bay window." William said, while leading them outside to the mediocre sized court. With a shed and a small garden area.

"Ok, so let's talk about the price." Regulus said.

"This is one of the nicer homes, on this block. But you did say you wanted closer to London. It's about a 4 1/2 hour train or ferry ride." William said as he ruffled through his notes.

"So in terms of the price, it's about 29,000 pounds. In galleons, which you said is your preferred currency is about 2,000 galleons."

"Give me a minute to talk to my wife."

Regulus ushered Elizabeth into the yard.

"Ok, it needs a bit of work, but we have magic. And it's not a bad price. It's a bit far from out friends but we have apparition and it's close to your parents." Regulus said.

Elizabeth smiled and nodded, her head continued to hurt and it just felt like her friends, the people she cared about were all so far away. She wasn't ready for change.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Will you be taking the house?"

"Yes."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

3.5 weeks later.

Elizabeth dropped the last box from the moving van that Kreacher had called for. She sighed as she went out and told Kreacher to tell them to go.

He signalled to them to leave, and they finally had left after Regulus had come out. The house elves  moving business had been scared of the storm that was Elizabeth and Regulus Black.

While they were not officially married, they went by Regulus's surname to hid their identities.

"Kreacher, will you apparate to London, and give this to Sirius. We haven't gotten our owl system set up yet." Regulus asked.

Kreacher nodded. "Anything for the noble house of Black."

He disappeared and Elizabeth turned towards Regulus.

They walked along the house, until they reached the kitchen.

"I can't wait to make a cake in here." Regulus said. "I've never made a cake."

"We can make all the cakes you want, Darling."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR'S NOTE;

Hi guys. So this is the last chapter !! Thank you for 1k reads!! Also please check out my second account and please go look at the new book. It's my favourite book so far.

 It's my favourite book so far