Chapter 2

Heres's the second chapter!!! Hope you like it!!!
-----------------------------------------------------

(Katherine's P.O.V)

'Ring'
'Buzz Buzz'
'Ring'
'Buzz Bu...'

I groaned getting up from my comfy bed and as I sat on the edge. I yawned, stretched, got up, put my wooly slippers on and made my way to the bathroom. I closed the door while locking it behind me.
I took my hair out of its braid, brushed my teeth then stripped; made my way to my shower and turned it on, adjusting the heat so it's perfect for me.

I stepped into the shower, closing the sliding glass doors, letting the water completely soak me and relax my tense muscles.
I thought back to yesterday night. It all just seemed silly now. Me thinking someone was following and watching me.
I mean, who would want to? Especially to a girl like me! Jeez! I can't believe I was freaked out for nothing and freaked out one if my closest friends too, for no apparent reason!

I gave out a little humorous laugh that echoed in the quiet and foggy bathroom.
I then reached over for my shower gel that smelled like ginger and shea-butter cream. It smelled really good. I think it was by Radox or something like that.
I washed my whole body with it and then shampooed my hair with strawberry smelling shampoo and conditioner.

I washed of the the soap on my body and and the shampoo in my hair before turning off my shower.
I opened my showers sliding glass door and stepped out.
I shivered as the cool air hit my skin like ice.

I made my way over to the small cupboard under my sink and took out another towel and dried my hair and my body before wrapping my body with it.
I then opened the cupboard above the sink, which had a mirror attached to it.

I took out some moisturising cream and my hair dryer. I then moisturised my skin and plugged in my hair dryer and started drying my hair while combing it out with a hair brush.

After I had done that I put them back in my cupboard and made my way out of my bathroom to pick out what I would wear for school today.

I finally decided on a black sleeveless vest that hugged my curves and a blue, lacy sleeved crop top to go on top of my vest. I also picked out some black skinny jeans to go with my outfit.
I put my undergarments and my clothes on and went into the bathroom again.

I opened the cupboard above my sink again and took out some lip balm, mascara and liquid eye liner.
I never really liked a lot of make-up so I do my make-up simple.
I wear the mascara making my already long and thick eyelashes thicker and longer, then do a line of my liquid eye liner above my eyelashes. I then applied my lip balm making my already pink plump lips stand out.

After I was happy with my look I made my way back to my room and put on my black, heeled boots. I then made my way downstairs and grabbed an orange from the kitchen and ate it as that was my breakfast. I didn't really need to eat anything as I don't really get hungry often.

As I eat my orange I look at the clock on my kitchen wall and I see it is 7:40.
After I had finished eating I went upstairs and grabbed my phone, bag house keys and car keys. I check that I have everything before grabbing my leather jacket out of my wardrobe, put it on and made my way downstairs.
I open my front door, step outside and locked it.

I mad my way to my car when I see my neighbour taking out the rubbish.

"Hey Jason!" I scream from where I'm standing, then make my way to our side fences that separates my front yard and his. He also makes his way over.

"Hey Katherine. How are you", he asks me while also smiling at me.

His ocean blue eyes look at me with joy and his brown hair is messy as if he just got up from bed.
He is wearing a tight, white v-neck T-shirt making his 6 pack stand put and show off his broad shoulders.
Every girl I know has a crush on him an his best friend Dean Knight, who is the same age as him, 22 years old. Dean also has a 6 pack, brown hair and blue eyes. I'm probably the only one who doesn't have a crush on them.
Me and Jason are just friends and I hardly talk to him. In fact, he's usually the one who strikes up a conversation but on rare occasions I'm the one who strikes one up.