Chapter 21

I'd just like to say thank you everyone for commenting and taking your time to read this story. I would also like to thank everyone who has given feedback and will definately take it on board to try and make my writing better.

Really appreciate it! Thank you xx
-------------------------------------------------

(Katherine's POV)

I rolled onto my side and started to stare at the patio doors.

I had been staring at the ceiling for almost 2hours and haven't got a wink of sleep.

I couldn't stop the nagging feeling at the pit of my stomach.

I just know something is going to happen sooner or later but I don't know what, which makes it more incredibly annoying when you're tired out of your mind yet your brain won't let you sleep.

I closed my eyes listening to the silence around me.

Something's bound to happen but what?

I rolled over on my back again, opening my eyes.

I just couldn't get comfortable!

I sighed in frustration and looked at the girls who were sleeping peacefully.

I put my hand under my pillow and pulled out my phone.

Might as well play candy crush.

Just as I was about to press on the app a notification came at the top of my phone saying I had a new message.

My eyebrows came together in confusion.

'Who would text me now?'

I pressed on my whatsapp app and waited patiently for my messages to load, which didn't take long.

My breath hitched and my eyes widened as I saw who had texted me.

It was him.

I closed my eyes taking in deep breathes to calm myself down.

I opened my eyes and I pressed on his number.

I held my breath as the conversation came up.

"You're mine you know. They can't protect you forever and there's nothing they should be protecting you from love."

My heart rate was beating so fast now that I could hear it in my ears.

His words echoed in my head over and over again as I felt the feeling at the pit of my stomach again.

I knew that he was watching me right now and my head immediately shot to the patio doors.

Suddenly, anger started to consume me.

How could he think that I'm 'his'. I don't belong to anyone and I'm not an object.

But the line that really to to me was:there's nothing they should be protecting you from love.

There is something they're protecting me from and it's him. He's the dangerous one.

No one stalks someone just for the fun of it and there's always a bad reason behind it.

I stared at the words on the screen and texted back to him.

"P*ss off! I don't belong to you and I am certainly not an object that you can claim. Just leave me the f*ck alone!"

"Listen to me love, you DO belong to ME and that's the end of it! And tonights the night I'm going to make you mine!"

My breath hitched as I read the words.

I texted him back slowly, using my shaking fingers.

"What do you mean?"

I held my breath as I waited for him to text back...

"Just wait and watch...love."

That was when I couldn't hold it back anymore and I released a ear piercing scream that was beginning to come out.

----------------------------------------------------

Thank you guys again for reading this book!

I hope you've enjoyed this chapter and found it quite dramatic.

I'll have the next one up as soon as possible!

Thank you!

Vote

Comment

Vote

Jamilah1125 xx