Chaper 13

(Katherine's POV)

I slowly made my way into the living room and sat down.

He has the same eyes...

It's all a coincidence right? It doesn't mean anything. I'm sure it doesn't. I'm just looking into it too much.

I shook my head slightly and let out a small humorous laugh.

But I still couldn't help think about it. About the wolf. About it's size. About the way it looked at me...almost as if it was worried. But that's absurd. Why would it be worried? But the thing that I definitely couldn't forget it's eyes.

My eyes immediately went towards my patio doors.

I wondered if it was really a dream or not.

Could there really be a wolf out there of that size?

But then it must have been a dream right? There isn't a wolf of that size anywhere in the world.

Although I kept repeating that in my head, it kept bothering me.

It seemed so real. And the arms circling around me before I went 'unconscious'.

Was that a dream too? Was everything a dream? It must've been.

But I don't remember going to bed last night and falling asleep.

My eyebrows came together as I thought everything through and tried to make sense of it.

I suddenly got a pounding head ache and groaned allowed and rubbed my forehead.

I decided to take a break from all of this thinking and take a walk.

I got up from my seat and went to grab my coat and bag.

I opened my front door and stepped out and started walking towards my favourite park

Suddenly, 20min into the walk the hairs on the back of my neck stood up and the all to familiar feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

My heart was beating so fast i'm pretty sure an old lady with a her hearing aids set at low could hear it.

I didn't even realise that it had started raining as I concentrated on getting back home as quickly as I could from him.

I walked as fast as I could while keeping an eye out

So much for no more concentrating.

-------------
(Unknown POV)

That same night.....

I watched the house from the forest, keeping myself hidden within the shadows. It was the house she was in.

I know she can feel my eyes on her, but every time she tries to avoid my eyes I can still see her...still watch her every move.

I guess you could say she can run, but the can't hide.

As I watch her sleep inside the house I hear rustling behind me.

The air quickly changed from the smell of trees and fuel to blood and wet dog. Rouges.

A rogue stepped out and I turned towards him.

"Sir, everything's nearly finished. Were waiting for your orders."

A smirk immediately formed on my mouth.

"Excellent. Have the wolves ready. Soon, we'll all get what we want. You'll get your money and I'll get the thing that belongs to me" I growled.

I then let out a light chuckle and faced the house again.

"Soon, you'll belong to me forever and there's nothing anyone will be able to do."

----------------------------------------------------

Another chapter!!!!! Yes, I know it's probably really really short but I kinda took you guys into the mind of the stalker, so please don't be too disappointed at the short chapter.

The next few chapters will be more dramatic (hopefully) so keep watching for updates!

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx