Chapter 41

This story is officially 1 years old since the 9th of April! Wow!

Thank you guys for reading this story!!!

PS- IMPORTANT A/N AT THE END (Please read)
--------------------------------------------------------------------
(Jason's POV)

I feel Katherine tense and hear her heartbeat pick up.

Immediately, I knew something was wrong.

I slowly pulled away from the hug and looked at her, worried.

"What's wrong?" I ask anxiously.

"Nothing" she replies, giving me a reassuring smile but I can tell something was wrong.

"Katherine, I'm your brother so please don't lie to me. What's wrong?" I ask again softly.

She runs a hand through her hair and I wait patiently for her to speak up.

She sighs before speaking.

"What happened to him? What happened to Mr Collins?" She finally says.

My body immediately becomes rigid and my hands turn into fists.

Regret fills her eyes.

"No, you don't have to answer that. Never mind I asked" she rushes out, looking down at her lap.

I let out a breath, that I didn't know I was holding, and looked down at the ground, thinking.

She deserves to know.

"No. You have a right to know" I speak up, giving a soft smile in which she returns.

I then start to explain everything, although my body continues to stay a little rigid.
-------------------------
(Flashback)

I growl as I see the little house in front of me.

I knew that he didn't break it down. After all, he has decieved all of us so why wouldn't he lie?

That f*cking d*ckhead!

"No one attack him if you see him. He's mine" I growl out and the others nod their heads in understanding.

There seems to he no rogues guarding the house but I can smell his scent inside.

He must've thought that I wouldn't be able to figure it out.

I concentrate on my hearing and eyesight, trying to hear any sounds or any movement coming from the house, but there was nothing.

I know he is in there since his scent is very strong and concentrated, but I want to be 100% sure that he is, in fact, in there.

Then I see it.

The curtain to the right, covering the window, lifted. It lifted the slightest bit but it was enough for someone to peep in.

I know that he saw me.

"Come on son. You've come to save Katherine have you? Well, you won't get her because she's mine! Why not come in here and face me yourself?" he says through the mind link.

At this, I feel my eyes go competely black and know my wolf is completely taking over.

I rush forward towards the house and crash into the door, letting it fly open and hit the wall.

I step into the house, growls leaving my body, and I scan the area.

I sniff the air and walk into the next room, where his scent is strongest.