Chapter 27

Another update! Hope you guys enjoy!

Important: PLEASE READ!!!
If you guys don't remember what happened in chapter 14 I would highly, highly recommend you read it again.

If you don't want to read the whole chapter again, I'd recommend you guys to read the part in italic only.

Again-I highly recommend reading chapter 14 again!
---------------------------------------------------------

(Katherine's POV)

I had a pounding head ache. What's worse is that my eyes wouldn't open. They just wouldn't listen to me.

I can't believe the son of a b*tch made me unconscious using chloroform.

But this whole situation seems so...familiar.

It feels as if this had happened to me before.

I was cold and I was freezing.

I tried to open my eyes again but they wouldn't budge.

Ugh!

Instead of trying to open my eyes I tried to listened to my surroundings.

Silence.

Suddenly, I heard a creak.

Okay this is so De Ja Vu!

"Egh, she's still f*cking asleep!" A male voice, that I couldn't recognise, said.

My heart rate picked up as I realised how close he was to me.

Okay, this has definitely happened to me before.

"Oh, she's not asleep. In fact, sleeping beauty is going to open her eyes right now, whether it is by her own will or by force" someone else cackled menacingly.

My breath hitched.

There's someone else in the room!? Oh my God! Please tell me this isn't my dream. Please tell me this isn't actually happening to me!

Oh, so now you remember.

Shut up brain!

Seriously, at a time like this, cue my sarcastic side to come and play.

"Wakey, wakey sunshine" he said darkly.

Wait a second. That voice. It couldn't be...no. It can't be him. It just can't!

I let out a shaky sigh. There's only one way to find out, right?

So...I opened my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay, I'm really really really sorry! I know it's very very short!

I wanted to reveal the stalker but in a cliff hanger way, so I didn't want to reveal him in this chapter.

Plus I wanted to add the dream she had in chapter 14 somewhere in the story. (If you guys skipped the important part in the beginning of the chapter or refused to read chapter 14, I would really recommend that you do if you are confused.)

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!

2 updates in a row!!! (Really proud of myself right now although it's very short- Again, sorry).

I promise that I'll try and make the next chapter as long as possible!

Thank you guys for reading!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx