Chapter 10

Ahhhhh!!! 1.3K reads!!!! I just want to say thank you guys so much and I hope you guys are enjoying the story so far.
Any comments on how I can improve the story are welcome but no mean comments like: 'Your book is the worst!' Thank you.
My book may not be perfect but with your help I'm sure I can make it better!

Thank you again! Heres the next chapter!
--------------------------------------------------

Katherine's POV

A Week Later

I hadn't seen the guys and girls in school for a whole week now since the...incident where they all left for something. I had called Becky but she wouldn't pick up.
I tried the others but they wouldn't pick up either.

I still don't know why they had left although they said their parents had called, but I know them. I know them inside and out just like they know me inside and out so I could tell something was wrong, but what?

I have so many questions for them: Where did you guys really go? What was wrong with you guys, at my place, when you guys went silent and concentrated? What was wrong with your eyes?

But the most important question was what did Becky mean when she said 'You were right?'

What was I right about? I am so confused!

Thos is not how I should be spending my first day of winter break: with a massive headache that feels like my brains are about to explode from all this thinking.

I groaned out in frustration and made my way downstairs.

'Might as well have a movie night right? It's only Saturday so I can think tomorrow.'

I put on Thor and paused it so I could go and make some pop corn.

I went into my kitchen and took out any junk food I could find. I then made a whole bowl of pop corn then carried everything to the living room, sat down and watched the movie.

Half way through the movie my body tensed up and the hairs on the back of my neck stood up. I slowly got up and made my way to the patio doors. I peered through but saw nothing. However I knew all too well about the feeling if someone or something watching me.

I slowly backed away from the patio doors and made my way to the kitchen to make myself some hot chocolate to calm myself down, but my whole body still remained stiff.

Once I made my hot chocolate I took a sip an my body almost immediately relaxed a little.

I walked to the patio doors, slid one open and stepped outside.

I sat on the sofa on my patio and supped from my mug while trying to see if anything caught my eyes as I scanned the forest (not that I could see in the dark).

I sighed after 15min as nothing caught my eyes and got up from where I was sat to head back inside.

Just when I was about to step inside I heard it. I heard a howl; a wolf. It sounded so close.

I looked towards the forest one last time but couldn't see anything so I turned back around, but immediately tensed when I heard the rustling.

I slowly turned towards the forest, trying to make out some kind of figure, but I couldn't.

Then I saw it.

I saw the familiar ocean blue eyes. However, they didn't belong to who I thought they belonged to.

My mug dripped out of my hand and shattered on my patio floor (good thing it wasn't my favourite one).

Out if the forest stepped out a wolf. Te biggest wolf I had ever seen. It was pure black and looked like it was bigger and taller than be by several inches.

Its ocean blue eyes pierced into my forest green ones as we stared at each other.

My breath was coming out in short breaths as my heart was ponding against my chest so hard that I was able to hear it in my ears.

The lat thing I remember was it running towards me ,before the darkness consumed me, and arms circling around my waist before I hit the floor.

--------------------------------------------------

I know it's a late chapter but I had exams all last and this week so I wasn't able to revise. I hope you guys understand.

I know it's short but I just really wanted to put something up for you guys.

I would just like to say thank you for reading this story, it really means a lot.

Even to those who read half way and then stopped, thank you as you gave this story a chance. It really really means a lot.

Thank you guys again!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx