Chapter 8

Katherine's POV

I get out of the school doors and make my way to my car.

It's been almost a week since Becky had come over.

It's finally Friday and schools over for the week.

The whole week was filled with Becky calling to make sure I was okay, not that I minded. It's nice to have someone to talk to who knows what's happening.

It was also filled with the uneasiness at the pit of my stomach, even in classrooms!

I mean, seriously! Doesn't this guy ever take a break! What the hell does he want from me?! It's not like I have anything and I'm not exactly perfect, but then who gives a f*uck about perfection. Oh, wait. Society.

I roll my eyes as I think about how society is messed up.

I mean, you see a girl who isn't exactly skinny...so what! It doesn't give anyone the right to bully her just because she isn't their definition of perfection.

After all, perfection is only perception.

Anyway, now here I am at the end of the school day making my way to my car, can't wait to get home and take a bath because I seriously need it and a break from those creepy eyes.

Just when I make it to my car, simultaneously, 6 people call my name.

Rolling my eyes, I turn around, already knowing who the voices belong to, and I was 100% correct.

They belong to my girls and their guys.

The guys are, of course, my girls' boyfriends: Jay (Becky's bf), Sebastian (Bethany's bf), Ronnie (Ruby's bf).

Jay is 19 like Sebastian and Ronnie.

He has light brown hair and ocean blue eyes. He also has a 6 pack, but then again most of the guys in school have one along with Sebastian and Ronnie.

It's kind of weird, not that I'm complaining though...if you get what I'm saying.

Sebastian has light brown hair and black eyes, while Ronnie has black hair and green eyes.

"What can I do for my wonderful friends?" I say sarcastically, and act as if I'm picking up a dress by my sides and curtseying.

"And you're such a wonderful person too milady" Jay says, also in a sarcastic manner while bowing down following my lead.

"Why, of course kind sir. I am the most wonderful and generous" I say trying to be posh.

"And what makes you think you're so wonderful milady?" he smirks.

I cross my arms, giving up the facade, raise my eyebrows and speak in a normal voice.

"The fact that I put up with you for Becky's sake", I say smirking.

At this point he is left completely flustered and his cheeks are turning a light shade of pink.

Everyone starts laughing...loudly. We're laughing so loudly that people in the school parking lot are giving us weird looks.

The things me and my friends think, say or do, you'd think we'd all belong in a mental hospital.

Once we got all our laughter under control I walk to Jay and hugged him, speaking in a baby voice.

"You know I'm jowking wight Jay. I didn't mean to embawis you. You know I wuv you right."

I pull away from him just in time to see him roll his eyes and mutter something under his breath, along the lines of 'yeah, yeah sure'.

He then wraps an arm around Becky's waist and they smile at each other with affection.

They make a great couple along with all my other friends and their boyfriends.

You can tell each of them would do anything for the other. Even give up their life if they had to.

I smiled to myself before looking back at the group.

"So what can I help you with mis amigos bonitos?" I ask them.

They all smile at me, probably because I called them 'my beautiful friends'.

I roll my eyes knowing exactly that's what they're thinking right now. Idiots! but I love 'em.

It was Becky who spoke first.

"Well, its Friday and we", she points to everyone but me, "are going to the movies and want you to come. We will not take no for an answer" she says in a determined voice while giving me a pointed look.

I roll my eyes at her determination, but the question is should I go, After all it'll take my mind off...things. It's just a movie and I'll go straight home after. The...stalker won't do anything if I'm with people right?

Becky looks at me, knowing exactly what I'm thinking.

She smiles at me, the smile that says 'don't worry, everything will work out'.

I smile back at her, knowing my decision.

"Fine" I say a little exasperated but smile at me friends none the less while they grinned back at me.

As we keep smiling at each other I couldn't help but think I have the most amazing people in my life. That these people are my family and I'd do anything for them no matter what. Even if it meant giving up my life I would do it in a heartbeat, no questions asked.

-------------------------------------------------
Another update!

So what do guys think of Jay?

I know...I only showed his personality but I'll try and show some other characters personalities too.

Hope you've enjoyed this chapter!
Thank you for reading.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx