Chapter 32

Before you read this chapter I would just like to say thank you to everyone who votes, comments and follows me! It really means a lot! Even if you don't, it really means a lot that you guys are reading this story!
Thank you so much and I hope you guys are enjoying it!

P.S. Sorry for the update being a little late!
-------------------------------------------------------
(Katherine's POV)

"Katherine is an Empathine."

My breath hitched and my eyes widened drastically.

'I'm a what?!'

"What do you mean she's an Empathine?" Dean asks confused.

Wow, so now he decides to speak and scare the living day lights out of me!

Becky sighs before turning towards Sebastian who hands her a massive book that I didn't see him holding before.

It looked like it was a really old one as the cover looked like it had dust and was a dirty brown colour that you'd usually see on ancient books.

She took the book from him and placed it on Jason's desk before turning to a bookmarked page.

Jason and Dean both lean forward to get a better look at what the book says.

All of them gather around it and I slowly take steps towards them.

I've concluded that they can't see me so I might as well use it to my advantage.

I was in fact right that it was a really old book as I stood in front of the book.

The writing was written in black ink and it wasn't typed up. The parchment also looked very old.

"It says here that an Empathine has to be born from true mates and has half werewolf blood and half witch blood. The Moon Goddess only makes a certain amount of mates that are both witch and werewolf, but even then she decides which child will be a Empathine if the two mates have numerous children.
They have special powers that no other wolf has such as: having dreams of the future and present, sometimes the past; knowing when something bad will happen when they feel uneasy; being resistant to silver while also having a wolf inside them to guide them. This wolf is very special and not like any other normal wolf as it is rational and doesn't speak with 50% feelings and 50% logic, like normal wolves, but speaks with 75% logic" she explains, taking a breath while looking at Jason who looks deep in thought.

'I have a wolf inside of me?!'

My eyes widen in realisation and a surge of power runs through me.
-----------------
(Flashback-chapter 18 reference)

I was in a tight black jumpsuit that showed off my curves. The jumpsuit also had a gold belt around me.

'How the hell did this happen?!'

I gaped at my attire as my eyebrows came together.

'FOCUS KATHERINE! You're in the middle of nowhere. Stop focusing on your clothes and focus on getting the hell out of here!'

The voice in my head was right.
---------------
I gasp as another surge of power runs through me.
---------------
(Flashback-chapter 18 reference)

I decided to turn around, to enter the door again to see if there would be another door inside the darkness that had surrounded me a couple of minutes ago, only to see the door had disappeared.