Chapter 20

(Katherine's POV)

All of the girls eyes widened drastically and their mouths dropped slightly.

I stared at them, with horror, as I remembered everything I dreamt about.

But what I was confused most about was the fact that it felt so real and I felt like I was actually there, but in reality, I was in my living room dreaming about the whole thing.

"Katherine?"

I looked up at Becky.

"Katherine...I know you're pretty shaken up, but it's really important that we know exactly what you dreamed about. It's really important Katherine. You have to tell us, before i-" she immediately stopped talking, stopping herself from continuing.

"Katherine you have to trust us okay? We need to know" Ruby finished off.

I looked around at all the girls and I could immediately tell how serious they were.

I slowly nodded my head as my hands started to shake.

I told them everything. From waking up in complete darkness, everything in between from the battle, to the wolf from my dream and the howl, and ending with the feeling of dizziness and darkness again.

By the end of it tears were running down my face and I could hardly speak anymore as the fear consumed me.

The girls immediately came up to me and hugged me.

It was our way of comforting each other if we were nervous or scared about something.

Once the tears had subsided and the my breathing was back to normal they all pulled away.

"Do you want some water?" Bethany asked in a soft voice.

I nodded my head and she immediately got up to get me some water.

"Thank you. I know it was hard for you to tell us but thank you for understanding how important it was to us. You may not understand the whole truth but I promise that we'll tell you everything soon" Ruby whispered in my ear.

I gave her a reassuring smile to tell her it was okay.

Bethany soon handed me a glass of water and I greedily gulped it down.

I handed the glass to her and she went to put it back.

Once she came back we all decided it was time to call it a night.

We all got ready for bed and decided to sleep in the living room.

We were all snuggled up together trying to get some sleep.

I turned my head to my right where all the girls were.

I was right at the edge and so was Ruby, on the other side of the huge mattress we had laid out on the floor.

I looked at them thinking about how they were always there for me for everything. Through thick and thin they were there. They're my rock and I couldn't imagine my life without them.

But, they're also my weakness. I'd do anything for them and anyone could use that against me, including my stalker.

I can't let them be in danger because of me. I can't let the guys be in danger as well. They've been there for me too.

I may not have my parents with me but I had them. They are my family along with Jason. He's always been there for my like my brother.

In fact, all of them are my brothers and sisters.

This stalker...would only put them in danger.

But then what could I do?

I feel so useless not being able to protect them.

I sighed and closed my eyes before staring up at the ceiling.

I know something will happen sooner or later.

And something tells me it'll be tonight...

------------------------------------------------------

This was more of a filler chapter. I will have the next chapter as soon as possible but I have exams coming up, but I will absolutely try my best to update. (This doesn't mean I will stop updating)

Hopefully by next week I will be back on track.

And I also would like to say thank you guys so much for giving this book a chance! It means so much! Thank you!

Hope you guys have enjoyed and thank you for reading! (Again)

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx