Chapter 3

Another update!!! Hope you enjoy!!!
I just finished this at 8:17 in the morning and started writing at 6!!! Im soooooooo tiered..... Anyway, enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------
(Katherine's P.O.V)

I let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding as I exited the changing rooms of the gym. Stupid Gyms! Now I'm all sweaty!

I exited the school building and made my way to my car. Just as I was about to open my car door the uneasiness settled in my stomach again and my head snapped immediately towards the forest that surrounds the school.
I turned my head so fast you'd think I'd get whiplash.
There is just something about the forest. It seems that every time I feel a pair of eyes on me I feel as if they're coming from that particular direction.

I scanned the forest looking for something that will catch my eyes. I still felt the eyes on me but I just couldn't see where they were.
I know now that it's not fake and I'm definitely not imagining it. It's more than real. It's already happened to me 2 or 3 times!!!

"Um, Katherine", I heard a voice say from behind me.
I jumped in surprise as I heard Becky's sudden voice.

"Oh, sorry Becky. I didn't know you were behind me", I said to her breaking my contact with the forest to turn towards her.

"Um, it's okay. But are you okay? You seem a little shaken" she asks me, her face evident of worry.

Should I tell her? She already knows. What harm can it do? But I don't want to worry her anymore than I needs to and if someone is watching and following me, I don't want her to get caught in it an also be in danger.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Do you need something because all I want to do right now is go home an take a shower to get all this sweat off me", I say to her in a humorous voice to stop her from worrying but it doesn't seem to work as there was still worry on her face.

But I think she saw my discomfort and decided not to say anything.

"I just wanted to say me, the girls and boys are going to the movies, and we were wondering if you'd like to come?" she asked with hope in her eyes.

Yes, all the girls (as in Bethany, Ruby and Becky) have boyfriends.

It's kind of weird actually. When every one of them turned 17 on their birthday straight away they got a boyfriend. as if it was matched up in heaven and they were made for one another.
As if they were supposed to meet on their 17th birthday.
And I don't know how and I don't know why, but they act like soul mates and if one of them got attention from the other gender, they'd go crazy jealous.
They'd either do something to the other gender or scare them off.

I swear, once I saw this girl flirt with Jay (Becky's boyfriend) and Becky literally growled at her...inhumanly! And guess what the girl did! She rolled her eyes and just walked away as if someone didn't just growl at her...like a freaking animal! I mean really!?

But then again I'm not really sure if she did growl. It was probably just me.

But they make such cute couples. How they're...possessive of each other??? And...territorial???
Would those be the words to describe how they behave with each other???
Yeah...I guess. They're really possessive and territorial. Kind of weird yet cute, you know?

"Um, no thank you. I just want to go home if that's okay", I replied to her.

Honestly, I don't want to go somewhere especially when I still feel like someone is watching me.

"Ok, it's fine. Don't worry about it. See you at school tomorrow, bye" she said skeptically before hesitantly walking away.
That's Becky and my friends for you; knowing when I feel stressed or when I'm lying.

I felt bad for not telling her the truth, but I can't. Not when she could e in danger because of it.

I turned to the forest again before quickly getting into my car and driving home.

As I was driving I quickly glanced put of my window to the forest. I still felt as if someone was watching me, but they possibly couldn't at the speed I'm going (which is about 27 m/h).

I slow down as I reach home and park my car up. I get out of the car as quickly as I can and made my way towards my door, practically running.

I step inside my house, looking over my shoulder, and lock the door as fast as O can.

I go around the house closing every window for good measure and the curtains for good measure, while I still feel someone watching me.

Hey, maybe I'm being a little paranoid but it's better to be safe than sorry...right?

I finally go upstairs and look out my bedroom window. I then see movement outside Jason's house and realise it's just him coming out of the forest.

Wait...WHAT!!!??? Why would he be in there????

He faces up, looking at me as if knowing I was looking at him. He gave me a small smile and waved. I did the same, while also blushing, before he made his way inside his house.

God, why did his body have to be so fit. I mean he has a 6 pack for goodness sakes!
Don't get me wrong I'm not crushing. I just admit he has a good....wait great body. I mean, I would not be a normal teenage girl if I didn't blush when I see a guy shirtless, who happens to have a 6 pack .
Wait...where was I. Oh now I remember.

Why was he in the forest? And more importantly shirtless? I mean sure it's a little hot today but not enough for you to be shirtless!

I looked out my window once more before I didn't feel the eyes on me for some reason.
My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I backed away from the window after closing the curtain.
I sat on my bed with my forehead sweating. I rook my leather jacket off and tossed it on my bed next to me. I then got up and made my way to my bathroom.

I stripped in a daze and stepped into the shower without bothering to adjust the temperature.

'This can not be happening!? Is there seriously someone watching me!?'

After 10 minutes I got out of my shower, dried myself and made my way to my wardrobe. I took out some pyjama bottoms with a matching long sleeved shirt.

I made my way to my bed and lied down on my back facing the ceiling. As I thought over today I slowly drifted asleep with many thoughts in my mind:
'Who and why would someone watch me? What makes me special? Why was Jason in the woods?...'

-------------------------------------------------

End of another chapter!!!

Any thoughts???

Do you know who it is???
If so then comment with #stalker(characters name)

Thanks for reading!!!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx