Chapter 11

Important AN at the end! Please read.
--------------------------------------------------

Katherine's POV

I woke up with a pounding head ache.

I reached up to my head and rubbed it to soothe the pain, but it wouldn't work.

I gave up and instead tried to open my eyes.

As I opened them, light immediately invaded my eyes causing me to groan and quickly shut them again.

I tried to open them again but slower, allowing my eyes to adjust to the light.

Once I had finally got them open I sat up and looked around the room.

'What? How did I get here?'

The last thing I remember was...falling.

Then it hit me. Everything.

The movie; feeling as if someone was watching me; me on the patio watching the forest; the howl; the rustling; the biggest wolf I've ever seen, then...darkness.

It still didn't explain how I got here, to my bedroom.

I can't remember anything else. Nothing at all. Not even the slightest detail of how I'm on my bed right now.

Was it all a dream? It must've been. It was all just a dream...but whether it was good or bad I still don't know.

I got up from my bed and made my way to the bathroom to take a shower before doing the usual routine.

I decided to wear a black winter jumper that bought out my eyes along with some black skinny jeans.

I then went downstairs and made a bowl of cereal and tried to focus on finishing it. But my mind kept going back to the dream.

It had felt so real. As if I had actually lived it; as if it actually happened but I was in denial. But then that can't be.

If the dream was real then I'd be dead by now right?

I mean a wolf that size...well, it can't be pretty.

I had had to be a dream.

But, the eyes. The eyes looked so familiar. But where had I seen them before?

As I racked my brain for the answer someone knocked on my door.

My eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

I made my way over and opened the door to see Jason and Mr Collins standing there.

"Hi...um I was wondering if I could borrow some sugar?" Jason asks nervously.

"Um, Sure Jason but can I ask why?" I wonder curiously.

I can't help my curiosity okay?

"Don't laugh okay?" he says embarrassed, avoiding eye contact.
"Well, me and dad are baking this cake because...um..we have this business conference and well...we have to bake homemade things and it's cheaper to make things at home then buy them so..." he explains trailing off at the end.

I struggled to hold my laughter but I'm pretty sure my face gave it away.

He looked so flustered and I have never seen him flustered. Never.

I compose myself before talking again.

"Um, okay. Come right in" I say turning on my heel and leading them to the kitchen.

As I looked for the sugar with my back facing them, I feel the uneasiness settle in the pit of my stomach.

As I grabbed the sugar and turned towards them I noticed Jason watching me intently.

I smiled at him while pouring some into the container they had brought with them.

"Thanks" he said looking straight into my eyes.

I gasped slightly as I noticed something. Something that left me kind of breathless.

"Your eyes. They look exactly like the ones that belonged to the wolf in my dream" I said in amazement.

He looked nervous as he replied.

"Um, well we better get going. We'll see ourselves out. Bye."

"Um, bye" I say to him in a slight daze.

As I hear the door close I think to myself, 'why did the wolf in my dreams had his eyes?'

---------------------------------------------------

I know. Pretty short chapter. But I kind of left the chapter where there's a pretty important question:

'Why did he show his wolf to her?'

This will be answered in the next chapter. But there is a very important announcement.

IMPORTANT: For those of you who are reading this book, I will be off of wattpad for a while as I will not have any electronic devises with me during the holidays, which kind of sucks, as I will be out of the country. This means I will not be able to update a new chapter and this will be the last chapter for around 4 weeks.

However, as soon as I get back there will be a chapter up straight away. Therefore, if you are still reading this book do not delete this story from your library if you want to continue reading.

This really sucks because I love writing on here.

Thank you guys for understanding. It really means a lot!

Thanks again!

Vote

Comment

Follow

Jamilah1125 xx