Extra #1 - (Re-uploaded)

*Priya Pov*

"I am dying to meet them." I said looking at the passengers walking outside the airport.

"Yeah! Both our houses just got so dull after they left." Akhila said holding her Daughter.

"Don't go there, Ram." I said pulling him back before he gets slip away from my hand.

"He is really energetic." Akhila said looking at him with a smile.

"I still can't believe that they just extended their honeymoon to one month." I said shaking my head thinking about our sisters.

"Come on Di! Kalyan had to play a few games in that time and even Sanjay and Kritika had a few tours with their band. So they did a right thing by extending it." She said smiling at me.

"Yeah! I just hope Ri didn't get any bore there with those three doing their work." I said frowning.

"Actually, I get to learn a few things about boxing so now I can try to defeat my darling Khushal Jiju." We heard a voice from behind us making us shriek in terror.

We both turned to see those four monkeys standing behind us with grins. I nodded at Akhila before we started hitting four of them for scaring us like that.

"You guys are so dead." I said glaring at them.

"It was fun, Di. But I am really happy that you care so much about me." Ri said hugging me and I hugged her back smiling.

"Oh no!" I suddenly said feeling my empty hand.

"What?" They all asked.

"Ram ran away." I replied and we all looked around and finally saw him near a book store looking at the books.

"Aww.. he got my genes." Kritika said rushing towards him and lifted him up.

"Did you forgot that his father is a lecturer and kind of a geek?" Sanjay asked her.

"No! He got his Aunt Kritika's genes in him and that's it." Kritika said shaking her head and smiled at my boy.

"Ok, ok! Why don't you both just leave to any house of ours while we will join you all after some time." Akhila suggested and the both guys groaned.

"Did you see that, Sanjay? We just returned before five minutes and they all are already pushing us away. We should not trust these women at all." Kalyan said shaking his head.

"Are you saying something?" I asked him raising my eyebrow.

"Nothing Di!" he immediately replied before walking away with all the luggage along with Sanjay.

"So, what is the matter?" Ri asked when we four sat in a café near to the collage.

"Di have some plan for all of us and before you both ask me, I too don't know about it." Akhila replied and those three turned towards me.

"Ok! How about we four live together in the same house?" I asked them smiling.

"You mean we live separately from our husbands?" Kritika asked frowning.

"What?" We three asked her laughing.

"Don't worry, Kri! We will not separate you from your Prince charming." Ri said patting her shoulder.

"And Di hell yes. I mean, heck yes." She immediately added coughing when she saw me glaring at her gesturing my Son and Akhila's baby.

"You mean we all live in the same house as couples? Ofcourse that is the greatest idea which will save us from so many things." Akhila said nodding.