Chapter 46

*Kritika Pov*

"Sanjay!" I shouted running towards him after coming out of the exam hall.

"What?" He asked frowning.

"You are such an awesome boyfriend. I just wrote Maths exam so well and that is just because of you." I replied hugging him.

"You are a fast learner." He said when I released him.

"Just few more exams and then we are free." I said grinning.

"Shall I drop you?" He asked taking his keys out.

"No! Actually Kiran asked some last help as the next exam is in drawing." I replied and immediately he frowned.

"Hey why don't you sit with us and study. You can also tell us if we don't know anything and you can clear your doubts." I suggested smiling at him.

"No! I think I can write my exams very well and I don't need anybody's help." He said and held his bag to walk away.

"Well you can help us." I stressed holding his hand.

"Can't you understand one time?" He snapped and I immediately released his hand backing away.

I looked at him wide eyed and he just closed his eyes. Without saying another word he walked away.

He is just stressed because of exams! I chanted to myself to not get hurt by his behavior.

"So Kritika, I don't know how to say this but I like you." Kiran said suddenly shocking me after we packed our bags to leave from the ground.

"Kiran! I already have a boyfriend and he is your friend." I said getting up frowning.

"I know! But if you too like me we can talk to him." He suggested and I shook my head thinking a way to tell him but to not even hurt him.

"Look I can never like you because I already like Sanjay. So it is better to forget me and it is just an infatuation so I am sure you can move on." I said walking away.

"But Kritika.." He started saying and I held my hand stopping him from saying anything.

"Nothing can change my decision and it is better to not talk to me until you move on with this thought." I said with finality and walked towards the gate to see Harsha bringing out his bike from the parking lot.

"Hey Harsha! You are still here?" I asked him smiling.

"Yeah!" he replied and drove away.

Do all guys feel this tension for exams? Everyone is just in some other world. I thought shaking my head.

I should tell Sanjay about Kiran but he is already stressed and I shouldn't stress him some more. I will talk to him after exams. I decided thinking there is no damage happened right.

And I will also tell him how much I like him after the exams. I thought grinning.

*Ritika Pov*

"Why are you not talking to me properly?" Kalyan asked suddenly when I reached our spot.

"I do not understand why Shilpa called you that day just to say that she wants to talk to you after the exams." I replied honestly.

"How can I know that?" He asked frowning.

"Do you have to meet her?" I asked him after few minutes.

"I have to and it is very important for me to do that." He replied looking away.

"What are you hiding?" I asked him directly.

"Nothing! So shall we leave?" He asked changing the topic.