Chapter 25

*Akhila Pov*

When it was lunch break I got up along with Rani and Zakeer only after we saw that Khushal walked outside.

We three were slowly walking outside the class and saw that he is walking in the opposite direction to the canteen as always.

I gripped the keys in my hand and took a deep breath. With that I ran towards him and placed the keys in his hand.

"I am sorry about morning." I mumbled and it felt déjà vu but I just rushed near Rani and Zakeer.

We started literally running when I heard him shout "Wait!"

I groaned and decided to continue with my running but stopped thinking I really can't ignore his third call too.

"Yes?" I asked turning around.

He calmly walked towards me and placed his keys in my hand. I was about to ask him why but he just walked away just like that.

"Why did he return them?" Zakeer asked me.

"Oh he gave me the reason but I forgot it." I replied sarcastically.

"Cool Akhila!" He said raising his hands.

I sighed and we three walked inside the canteen towards our friends. When I spotted Ri sitting alone I walked towards her instead.

"Give these back to him and apologize." I said placing the keys on the table.

"What? Why should I Di?" She asked frowning.

"Because you did this stupid thing not me." I replied.

"I didn't." She said shaking her head.

"You did! And accept it Ritika." I heard someone saying and that is not me.

I turned to see four guys standing behind me. I looked at them confused and then remembered that I saw one of them before.

"What?" Ri and I asked at a time.

"Yeah! You did a stupid thing and you even decided to get me involved in it." One guy said glaring at her.

"Excuse me? Who are you to say anything to my sister? Leave from here right now." I said glaring at him.

"Why do I always say stupid things infront of her sisters?" He mumbled to himself and walked away along with his friends.

"Don't worry Di! I know how to deal with them." Ri said and placed the keys in my hand.

I was about to protest but she just walked towards those guys table. Why is everyone placing the keys back in my hand and walking away?

"So Akhila, will you dance in the fresher's party?" Ramya asked when I walked near my friends.

"No! I will not and it is this weekend right?" I asked her or confirmation.

"It is! And all the preparations are over." Zakeer replied.

"Princi even said that we are doing good work." Ramya added and I nodded at her.

Our Principal is way cooler than anyone and nothing like Hades. But why is Khushal just keeping on calling Princi and that too his father Hades.

Thinking about Khushal I just need to give him his keys as soon as possible.

*Ritika Pov*

"So I am stupid right?" I asked Kalyan standing infront him.

"Just accept that you were at that time. I mean who does that and that too with Khushal." He said shaking his head.