Chapter 36

*Akhila Pov*

At present we three are sitting on our dining table and having our breakfast in complete silence. I dare not to start a conversation and they are also not saying anything.

"Drink your juice. Don't forget it today." I said looking at my plate.

"Sure!" they both said and started sipping the juice.

I was about to ask them what happened but my phone rang and I saw that it is Priya Di. I lifted it and said "Good morning Di."

"Did you really do it?" That's what she asked immediately.

"Did I do what?" I asked her trying to be innocent.

"Oh please! I heard you but I want to hear you say it clearly." She replied.

"Yes! I really did it." I said and looked at Ri and Kritika to see they are already looking at me confused but continued to drink their juice.

"Tell me clearly." Di pressed the point.

"I really did kissed him." I said before I could stop myself.

I heard coughs to see both Ri and Kritika spitted out their juice coughing uncontrollably. I hanged up my phone saying I will call her in the evening.

I moved towards them and patted their backs until they stopped their coughing. I sat back in my chair and didn't even look up at them until I heard two different chanting.

'Please let the person be UK.' Is the chant I am hearing from Kritika.

'Please let the person not be UK.' Is the chant I am hearing from Ri.

"Why do you hate him?" I asked her confused.

"I just don't like him Di. He thinks he is strongest of everyone." She replied shrugging.

"By the way he is." Kritika pointed out.

"No! We all are strong not only him. I just hate his attitude thinking himself as higher than each and everyone of us. Like we are some idiots." Ri said shrugging.

"So does that mean you kissed our UK?" Kritika suddenly asked grinning at me.

"I am not going to answer that." I replied and got up from my chair.

"So I am not the only one." Ri mumbled.

"What do you mean?" I asked her turning around.

"I.. I nothing." She replied looking away.

"You are lying. Tell me!" I said raising my eyebrow.

"I kind of kissed someone yesterday." She finally replied.

"What do you mean kind of? You either kiss or not kiss." Kritika said shrugging.

"It was just a peck." Ri said glaring at Kritika.

"With Kalyan?" I kind of guessed and the way her eyes went wide I am sure of it then.

"Eww.." Kritika said when she heard Kalyan's name.

"Why do you hate him?" Ri asked her.

"I just don't like him ok." Kritika said shrugging.

"Wow! You both are so fast but I am not. Well there was that but no kiss for sure." Kritika started babbling.

"What was 'that'?" I asked her stressing.

"Well... I kind of slept off.. hugging Sanjay." She replied and immediately closed her eyes.

I laughed and said "That is similar to ours Kritika so you are not out of the group."

"What? But why?" She asked confused.