Chapter 35

*Khushal Pov*

"So what is happening Khushal? You have not at all done any work before one month but now you doing nothing except this?" One guy whom got defeated yesterday asked looking at me.

I shrugged because I too don't know how could I miss doing all this those days but after just breaking off the deal with her I am doing nothing but this.

"Heard that you found some girl?" Anil suddenly asked.

"Where did you find that out from?" I asked him completely shocked.

"Well few of us wanted to come and meet you at your college to know the reason for not lifting your phone and for not accepting any work. When we did we saw her on your bike." He replied.

"Look there is no one. Now I am here right so just tell me what my work is." I said glaring at him and cursing myself.

"There! Those two guys wanted to fight with you and defeat you. Everyone even raised their bets to the double thinking you will lose as there are two guys." Anil said and I just looked at those two guys who are already looking at me.

"Everyone is going to lose their money." Saying that I tied the cloth properly to my palms.

"Hope so!" Anil whispered making me glare at him.

I walked towards the backside of the club and stood infront of them. They both were just smirking at me.

"You are going to die for humiliating our cousin." One guy said pointing out a guy standing at the side.

I remember him very clearly. He was the one who fell one with just three punches.

"It is not my fault that he came near me to have video game fight." I said shrugging and they both glared at me.

"Let's begin!" The guy who is referee shouted and we both I mean we three got involved in our fight.

*Sanjay Pov*

"This is so boring." I said looking around the club.

"Is he having some fever or what?" Giri asked placing his hand on my forehead.

"Yeah he is having someone's fever." Harsha replied chuckling making me roll my eyes.

"You know she is different you see. She is like.. like the sunshine you see." I started telling them thinking about Kritika.

"Yup! We are seeing you watching that sunshine everyday." Giri said making me groan.

"Shut up guys! I should have never stopped talking to her." I said remembering my mistake.

"We know that." Harsha said patting my shoulder.

"So want to have a dance?" A girl reached near us and asked Harsha.

"He is taken." I replied smiling at her.

"So do you want to dance?" She asked Giri.

"He is also taken." I replied again smiling.

"Ok! Will you dance?" She asked sighing.

"He is going to be taken." Harsha and Giri replied at a time.

When she looked at us shocked we three burst out laughing. She just walked away muttering 'Jerks'.

"What is this Sanjay? If we try to flirt then we are jerks and if we do not want to flirt then also we are jerks?" Harsha asked looking at me.

"Yeah! See how she called us that when we just didn't want to dance." Giri said shaking his head.

"These are girl's guys. We can never understand them." I said placing my two hands on them like I am blessing.