Chapter 58

*Priya Pov*

"So how are you Mrs.Desai?" Raji asked when we walked near her.

"Please stop it Raji." I replied pleading her.

"Then come and get yourself some Mehendi design." She said moving a little.

"Do I have to?" I asked her frowning.

"Please!" She replied and I nodded sitting beside her.

"Simple one please." I said and the designer nodded smiling.

"So how are you feeling?" I asked her after it is over.

"Well actually bored. At the first one I was little excited to know what will happen in next ritual but now it is normal." She replied and I nodded at her.

"Did you even love him?" I asked her frowning.

"What? No way! Eww.." She replied.

"No need to act." I said rolling my eyes.

"Maybe he was my first crush and all but that's all. We even led the married life with just that crush and it was so boring. I got attracted to another and when I confessed that he decided we need to get divorced." She said and I nodded.

"You are getting married to the guy you got attracted?" I asked her and she nodded.

"I know he is boring and all but I don't think he is that with you." She said and I smiled at her.

"Do you know I too went through these rituals?" I asked her.

"Really? I don't know!" She replied.

"Well except the rituals on the Mandap though." I said and explained her.

"Wow! Now I can understand why you are still not with him immediately. But I hope he is really trying." She said frowning.

"He is! And that is really shocking because I never expected that. But the flashback is really pulling me back." I said looking at him who sat with all other men completely bored.

"Means in the end because of me." She said sighing.

"Actually it was never because of you. I mean you don't know me and you said all that but he knows me and we were even dating then he should have said anything to you. I know and can understand the reasons but still." I said and she nodded understanding.

"Priya! I am bored." He said walking towards me.

"There is no surprise in that. You should be named as bore." Raji said rolling her eyes.

"If you don't stop the taunts then I will pour water on that Mehandi." He threatened her.

"If you do that then I will cover your face with my hands. I am sure everyone would love to see your red face." She said smirking.

"Will you both stop it?" I asked them and got up.

"I need water." I said looking at him and showed my hands.

"Oh ok!" He said and we both walked towards the water section.

"Here!" He said placing the cup near my mouth.

"What a great husband you are Mr.Desai? Taking care of your wife and all." I said teasingly.

"Well everyone should do it. Anyway did you write my name in that?" he asked in such a serious tone that I just stared at him.

"Chill! I am just joking." He said smiling.

"Did you felt that?" I asked him looking around.

"What?" he asked confused.