Chapter 64

*Khushal Pov*

"Leave me!" I said trying to make this girl leave my hand.

"You promised my Bhai that you will help me right? So keep quiet." She threatened me.

"If your Bhai had not helped me in training then I would have never accepted for this." I said glaring at her.

"Oh shut up! Let me make my plan work." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"You can atleast leave my hand." I said taking my hand away.

"Don't be rude! You will not burn if I touch your hand so again shut up." She said pinching my hand making me glare at her more.

I walked near the entrance and saw six pairs of eyes glaring at me. I frowned at them and then saw that they are looking at the girl beside me.

"What the hell are you doing Bhai?" Sanjay asked glaring.

"Sanjay! You know my coach sister right?" I asked him frowning.

"So what she is his sister? That doesn't give you the right to date her." He replied shaking his head.

"Dating? No." She said before I can open my mouth.

"Now act! He is coming here." She whispered and I just stood there but she has this grin on her face.

"Hey missed you! Come on let's go." That guy said smiling at her completely ignoring the fact that she is holding me.

"Are you blind?" She asked him frowning.

"Making me jealous is a tough task babe. So you can drop the act now let's go." He said and she pouted leaving my hand.

She walked away with him and I glanced back at these glares. They all shook their head.

"What?" I asked them.

"You are in deep trouble." Priya Di whispered.

"Why?" I asked walking near them passing the block.

"Just imagine Akhila witnessing you holding some other girl's hand." Sanjay said and I stopped in my tracks.

"She was here!" I stated.

"Yes! Now looking at the way you already did more stupid thing than this which you informed us but not her, I don't think you have any chance." Ri said.

When she was leaving for Mumbai, they all asked me to go near her and tell her about my boxing thing but I stopped them telling them the real reason why she is hurt.

I got lot of scolding and they themselves forgave me. I sighed rubbing my forehead and lifted my phone.

"She left with her boyfriend." I mumbled to my coach because of which he called me.

"Ok! Don't forget to train everyday." He said and cut off my call.

"Shall we go?" Bharghav asked and I nodded at him.

We walked towards the car and they made me take the passenger seat in Dad's car. I shrugged and got inside to see her behind the wheel placing her head on it.

I looked back to see that they are stuffing the luggage inside the cars. I again glanced at her and saw few strands falling on her face.

I slowly moved my hand and before I can touch the strands, she opened her eyes moving back with shock look.

Leaving a breath she sat properly on her seat. I continued to stare at her and Priya and Bharghav got inside the car.

She continued to tap on the wheel looking ahead. I frowned thinking whom she is waiting for.