Extra #7

*Krithika Pov*

"Di! How is Khushal?" I asked entering his room and found him already awake.

"UK!" I called him and rushed towards him before holding his hand.

"How are you? Is it hurting? What did the doctor say?" I asked looking at him and he smiled before letting go of my hand and patted my head.

"I am fine! I even want to get discharged but the doctor said I need to get monitored for 48 hrs and so I am still here." He assured me while Sanjay cleared his throat.

"Then it's good, Bhai! Mom is really worried about you and I promised her that I will brief her about you." He mumbled standing beside me.

"No need for that! Dad just left for home and he will do it." Uk said shaking his head.

"How are the kids?" he added and I told him that we didn't meet them as we just went home after landing and then came here with breakfast.

I passed the breakfast bag to Di and they both started having breakfast while we both sat down on the chairs talking about the incident that happened.

"I hope he is taught a lesson for harming you like this. You are not letting go of this incident, right?" Sanjay asked looking at UK.

"After making my wife cry in worry? And also increasing the problems which we already have? No way!" UK commented while Di rolled her eyes.

"How is Rithika doing?" UK asked looking at us.

"Priya Di said she is fine and Kalyan would reach by evening." I replied and he nodded before they finished eating breakfast.

We walked out of the room to let him rest and passed the clothes I got for both of them. When I stepped out of the room, I found Priya Di on phone while hesitatingly talking about Ri's situation.

"We didn't want to stress you, Dad. Am I am not informing you both before she gave birth?" She asked back making me laugh.

Sanjay talked to Bharghav Jeeju and then walked back towards me before whispering in my ear. I nodded at him but didn't forget to pass Jeeju's clothes to him as he can change at Principal's house.

She needed nearly half an hour to calm them down and then cut the call in relief. She shook her head before glancing at me and looked around.

"Bharghav Jeeju and Sanjay went to Khushal's house to check on the kids as they must be worried." I explained and she nodded before leaning back.

"Why don't you go and freshen up, Di? I will stay with Ri." She nodded taking up the offer and we both walked into Ri's room.

"Even you are here? Where is my husband?" Ri asked and fisted her hands in pain.

"I can call him right now so that he can be here soon." Priya Di offered and she immediately shook her head.

I froze at the entrance seeing Ri like this and took a long gulp before walking towards her.

"What are you looking at? Next time it will be your turn." She mumbled closing her eyes in pain.

"Why... why is it taking this long?" I asked her and she sighed looking at me.

"Even I want to ask why is it taking this long. I am even ready for the operation in the evening and this baby better takes me as its favorite parent unlike Khushi as I am putting this much effort." She continued to ramble and I sighed before supporting her.

However, I couldn't help but think maybe I should wait longer to have a baby. I will talk to Sanjay soon about this and with that decision, I completely took care of her ignoring my own future.