Chapter 13

*Khushal Pov*

"Where are you going?" I asked her when we walked outside our block after the last class.

"Why are you following me? Are you some creep or what?" She asked turning around.

"Is there any problem Akhila?" Some girl asked and also the guy with her.

"It's nothing Rani." Akhila replied smiling.

They nodded and walked away not before looking at me with a frowned look. After they went away Akhila too started walking towards the ground and I followed her as usual.

"Why are you following me?" She asked turning around.

"Where are you going?" I asked her back.

"You know where I am going." She replied and started walking but this time little slowly.

"I am just keeping an eye on you." I said shrugging.

"That is my duty to do and I know how to do it." she said stopping in her tracks.

"A babysitter can make few mistakes too some times." I said shrugging again.

"You are really a creep." She said shaking her head.

"Why are you even calling me that?" I asked her taking my bike keys.

"Oh no... no.. no. I am not going to come with you on that death bike." She replied backing away from me immediately after looking at the keys.

Before I could scold her for calling my bike like that I heard two voices calling her as 'Di!'.

"Throw that knife away right now. Otherwise we will kill you." I heard one girl saying walking near us.

"Yeah like Ri said we will." Another voice said but after few seconds the same voice said "Please leave my Di and don't hurt her."

"It is just a key!" Akhila said smiling while looking behind me.

"Oh!" they both said again.

Then those two girls stood beside Akhila and looked at me. One of them widened her eyes and mumbled 'Unkhushal'.

"Di! What are you doing with Unkhushal?" She asked gulping.

"Unkhushal?" I asked them confused.

"Yeah Di! Is he creating any problems?" Another girl asked.

"Kritika! His name is Khushal. He is not creating any problems Ri." Akhila replied.

"Yeah, yeah! Unkhushal guy is just standing here for fun and you are backing away from him for fun right." That Kritika girl said looking at me up and down with fear.

"We both just joined in the same company for internship so we both are going there." Akhila said.

"But why together? You can go there on your own and I will be there to pick you up." Ri said.

"In what?" Akhila asked.

"In Auto or Bus Di." Ri said rolling her eyes.

Hearing her answer Akhila and Kritika rolled their eyes. I looked around to see that few people are looking at us like there is going to be some big battle right now at this place.

"She needs to be with me for sure." I said sighing.

"Why?" Ri asked looking at me with questioning look.

"Because she is my babysitter." I replied without thinking.

"What?" Kritika and Ri asked laughing.

When I glared at them, they both stopped laughing completely.