Chapter 38

*Akhila Pov*

We both got up to leave as the final bell rang and I left his hand to walk towards my friends.

"Shall we go?" I asked Rani.

"Why don't we take permission from Khushal and then leave the class?" Rani asked teasing me and I glared at her.

They didn't stop their teasing from the lunch break. Until then they were too shocked to say anything.

Ramya too didn't leave me alone and she just is worse than Rani. Rani laughed at me and we all walked outside.

I walked towards Kritika to see Ri is not with her. I smiled at her but she is looking somewhere else and then I saw Sanjay waiting for her on his bike.

"So... want to say something?" I asked her smiling.

"Di! What do you mean?" She asked innocently.

"Oh please Kri! No need to sound so innocent." I heard Ri saying walking towards us.

"Look who is talking." I said smiling at Kritika and she laughed.

"Di! You both can't ditch me like that for your guy's everytime." Ri said folding her hands.

"And the person that is saying is the one who first left." Kritika said rolling her eyes.

"I..." Ri just trialed off.

"Now do you want to come with me? Let's go then." Kritika said holding her hand.

"No! I need to be somewhere." Ri replied.

"Just be careful and return to our house soon." I said in serious tone and she nodded walking towards that Kalyan gang.

"Kritika! We are getting late and I even have practice." Sanjay shouted.

"Hey! Don't shout at my sister like that." I said glaring at him.

"Sorry!" he said turning away.

"Di!" Kritika called me.

"Don't spare him if he shouts at you Kritika." I said still not liking the way he shouted.

"I will not! No go our UK is waiting for you." She said making me roll my eyes.

I walked near him and asked "Are going to attend your internship?"

"No!" he replied.

"Ok! I will meet you tomorrow then." I said smiling and started walking away.

"Wait! I will drop you." He offered.

"No! I can go there by my own. I was ok with it before as you are also working there with me. But now it won't be good." I said still smiling.

"Do you want me to come there and work?" He asked with cold expression.

"Ofcourse not! You should do what you wish and if this is not what you want to do then don't do it." Saying that I turned and started walking towards the bus stop.

I got in one and reached the company. When I was about to return, I saw him standing outside.

"Please tell me you just reached." I said frowning.

"I just reached! Come on why I would wait for you until two hours." He said and I smiled at him.

"You shouldn't have come here." I said walking towards him.

"I had a small fight in this area so I am returning from it." he said and I nodded getting beside him not showing my flinch.

"You should be careful." I slowly mumbled remembering how bed he was hurt yesterday.