Chapter 54

*Khushal Pov*

"Do you have to fight at midnight or what?" I heard someone asking and I opened my eyes to see Bharghav Sir looking at me.

"Kind off!" I replied not in a mood to tell him that the lack of sleep is because of the fight with books.

"Where are they?" I asked him leaning on the café chair.

"How do I know?" He asked back.

"What is with this meeting and all? We are not working together in some project or something to have meetings like this." I said yawning.

"You get irritated when you need sleep. I get it!" He said shaking his head.

"Sorry for the late." We heard Kalyan's voice and turned to see him entering the café.

And then Sanjay entered but I stopped myself from throwing any comment but I couldn't help myself.

"I am still not used for seeing you like this." I said looking at him attire.

"What? It's been so many weeks and you still didn't stop it." He asked shaking his head.

"We are trying everything and I think they are kind of thinking about us. We should do something else." Bharghav said.

"We need someone to atleast make them think about us." He added.

"I can talk to Priya Di if you want but I want someone to talk to Kritika otherwise I will not do it." Sanjay said leaning back.

"Who is better than Khushal? She is like fan of him or something right." Kalyan said looking at me.

"I never talked to her properly." I said shaking my head.

"I will talk to Akhila Di if you do that and ofcourse if Bharghav Uncle talks to Ritika." Kalyan offered.

"I am not your Uncle idiot." Bharghav said rolling his eyes.

"Ok!" I said getting up.

"Where are you going?" Sanjay asked.

"To talk!" I replied walking outside.

"Kritika!" I called her when I saw her walking towards the canteen.

She immediately turned and looked at me in shock but walked towards me calmly. I scratched my head for a second and said "Hey!"

"What do you want?" She asked giving a skeptical look to me.

"He is sorry for what he did. Can you forgive him?" I asked her calmly.

"Did I hear you correctly?" She asked frowning.

"Yes!" I replied sighing.

"He thought I will listen to you after what you did to Di. You just asked her to forget her love and you chose a fight over her." She said glaring at me.

This is not what I expected. I thought she will have some soft corner for me.

"I liked you for Di so much but I am so disappointed in you." Saying that she walked away.

I rushed back towards the café to see that they are not here. I think they all are in for a shock.

She just hates me! I thought again still in shock.

*Bharghav Pov*

When I saw Ritika walking outside the canteen, I walked towards her and said "I need to talk to you."

She looked at me with little bit shock and nodded. We walked towards the parking lot and she just looked at me with confusion.

"He said he doesn't mean any of the things he said. Can you forgive him?" I asked him even though I don't know what he said.