Chapter 23

*Ritika Pov*

After Kritika left I sighed in relief as with her presence I can't go with our plan. Now he just needs to come to start my prank.

I know our prank will be very small and silly one but atleast there is some prank. Otherwise these both would have thought not to do anything to him.

I called Sid and asked "Hey Sid! This is Ritika."

"I know Ritika! We all saved your number." He said chuckling.

"Yeah, yeah! I need a favor Sid." I asked him hesitatingly.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Can you give me a lift to college? By this you can even show me your crush and she can even see our first public appearance together." I replied and started hoping that he will give me a lift.

"Sorry Ritika! I left my bike at the garage and I am already in the college." He said regretfully.

"Oh!" I mumbled.

"Wait! I will send Kalyan." Saying that he hanged up without hearing my reply.

"Stupid!" I shouted at my phone.

After few minutes I heard the door bell which means either one of both idiots are here. That is either Khushal or Kalyan.

I opened the door and saw that it is Khushal and I immediately smiled sweetly at him. He looked at me shocked seeing my smile.

"You are smiling!" he stated.

"I am!" I said smiling even more sweetly.

"You are really smiling at me. By any chance you are not Kritika right?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

So Mr.UK has some atleast neutral type of sense of humor. Hmm... interesting to know about him.

"Hello?" He said waving his hand infront of my face.

"Yeah! Di is in the backside garden." I said looking at him straightly.

"Backside?" he asked confused.

"She asked me to send you backside when you come." I replied.

"Ok!" he said completely confused and started going inside.

"No! Go there from the side path." I said showing him the left side path.

He again nodded confused and started going towards that direction slowly. When he was out of sight I locked the door and rushed towards his bike.

Like Di said his keys are to his Bike. I took them out and started walking away holding them instead of doing what Di told me.

She actually asked me to hang them to his Bike backseat so that he will need time to take them and start the bike again to reach me when I start leaving for the college.

I know that is so silly thing to do. And that's Di for us who will only hurt the people in that level but me I really want to have some fun with this.

So I walked with even more speed and saw Kalyan driving towards my direction. Seeing me he took a U-turn and I immediately sat behind him.

"Go!" I shouted at him when he stared at me shocked.

He nodded and started driving. And then said "I didn't thought you will sit on my bike so easily. I mean I thought you will fight or something atleast for few minutes."

"I don't have time to do that and can you drive little fast." I said rolling my eyes.

"You don't have time?" he asked shocked.