Chapter 43

*Khushal Pov*

"Please tell me that it is not the dessert you have made for me?" That's what Priya Di asked Akhila after we three got up along with the bowl and then with the fingers in our mouth.

"Err..." Akhila just stared at us not able to say anything.

"Tell me Akhila." Her sister demanded

"Not anymore!" I replied instead of Akhila shrugging.

"Will you keep quiet?" Akhila asked glaring at me.

"Di! I will make it for you tomorrow." She added looking at her sister.

"Really?" Kalyan asked excitingly making their elder sister glare at him.

"He is the one who brought the bowl near us." Sanjay said and that glare changed into rage.

She ran towards him and he screaming ran away. After few minutes Akhila stopped them and scolded them like kids.

"What are you doing here?" We heard three voices.

"You asked me to come here right?" We three replied.

"For tomorrow!" Akhila said and her sisters nodded.

"Should we have to leave?" Sanjay asked frowning.

"Yes!" Their elder sister said.

"Ok!" Sanjay said and started walking towards the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Kritika asked.

"To my room!" Sanjay replied smiling.

"What?" The four sisters shouted.

"No, no! I have actually come here by jumping into Kritika's room from mine. And I have even locked my room so I have to go from there." Sanjay explained and I just stared at him shocked along with everyone.

"Where did you entered from?" Priya Di asked Kalyan.

"From kitchen's window." Kalyan replied scratching his neck.

"Wow!" Kritika said smiling at him and looks like she was about to pinch his cheeks.

Ignoring her next I was asked "And you mister?"

"Main door! It was opened." I replied and she smiled at me nodding.

"Well as you all are already here, you three are going to join in our game." Priya Di announced and we three shook our heads.

"Oh please! This is not that tough." She said shaking her head.

"We don't want to sit here and gossip about boys." I said and those two idiots nodded.

"I will just ask you all few questions and that's it. There will be no gossip." She promised but we three just looked at each other.

"Think again! I am close to my father and I can persuade him to allow his daughters to continue dating when he wants them to stop." When she said that Sanjay and Kalyan immediately sat near the bottle.

I glanced at Akhila and when she smiled I too walked near them and sat down. I am sitting between Akhila and Priya. Sanjay is at the other side of Priya Di with Kritika and then Kalyan is sitting beside her. And Ritika is sitting beside him.

"Why are you smiling at me like that? You hate me remember." Kalyan asked Kritika who is smiling at him friendly.

"Well not anymore. You came here and that too by jumping from a window of a kitchen." Kritika said smiling.

"So?" Kalyan asked confused.

"Don't you get it? You are doing all this for my boring twin so ofcourse I don't hate you anymore." Kritika replied still smiling.