Chapter 70

*Priya Pov*

"So you will return after few more days?" I asked Akhila.

"Yes Di! And I have a surprise for you." She replied and we hanged up the phone.

Hearing the door bell I walked towards it and opened it to only hear "What are doing here opening the door?"

"Mom!" I whispered looking at her.

"I will scold you later but for now congratulations." She said hugging me.

"Congratulations to you too." I said when she released me.

"You should rest Priya." Dad said side hugging me.

"I am just three months pregnant." I said smiling at them.

"Where are these two?" Mom asked when we walked inside the living room.

"These are holidays right so they went for a movie." I replied hiding the fact that they went to two different movies with their boyfriends.

"Where is Bharghav?" Dad asked.

"Hey Dad!" Bharghav said walking inside.

"Did you bring all the fruits?" I asked him and he nodded smiling.

"Good! You should eat lots of fruits and even take only good food." Mom said smiling.

"When will Akhila return from work?" Mom asked looking around.

"Actually... she... is not in India." I replied frowning.

"Did she go for some office work?" Dad asked.

"No for vacation." Bharghav replied.

"Alone?" Mom asked worriedly.

"Di! Did Akhila Di called you? How is UK handling her? When are they both returning?" We heard Ri's voice and looked up to see those four walking inside.

Ri is just looking at her mobile. Mom cleared her throat and she looked up with her eyes widening immediately when she saw that our parents are here.

"Mom! Dad! What a surprise?" Kritika asked walking towards us smiling.

"Who is UK?" Dad asked.

"You called Khushal as UK last time right?" Mom asked Kritika and she nodded.

"They both are together?" Dad asked shocked.

"Yeah! They recently patched up." I replied.

"Why didn't anyone informed us?" Mom asked frowning.

"She doesn't know that you know about him." I replied.

"If it isn't for Kritika then we would have ever known." Dad said nodding remembering her tongue slip.

"So they are together in a vacation and no one thought to inform us?" Mom asked looking at us in serious.

"Er.. Mom.." Ri started saying but stopped.

"He is now a good guy Mom. Don't worry about her." I said and she nodded.

"We have the best gift to torture our husbands at time like this." Mom said while we were having dinner.

"Why?" I asked her frowning.

"Well they will do anything for us no matter how silly our cravings are." She replied and I laughed.

"Bharghav! You just pray that they are not twins." Dad said looking at him.

"Why?" He asked smiling.

"Because in the case of twins the craving changes in a blink and mostly when the twins are of opposite nature. Trust me I am telling you from my experience." Dad replied and we all laughed.