Chapter 14

*Sanjay Pov*

I looked at the girl who is fast walking infront of me and I am trying my best to reach her. And finally I did to which she just glared at me.

I ignored her look and asked "So?"

"So you need not follow me." she replied and tried to walk little more fast.

"I am not following you." I said smiling.

"Then.. what are you doing at present?" she asked looking at me.

"I am walking to my home." I replied shrugging.

She immediately stopped walking and stood there folding her hands. I too stopped and looked at her confused.

"Why are you not walking?" I asked her confused.

"I don't want to. And you can go to your home." She replied smiling.

Then I understood what she is trying to do. I shook my head and said "Your sister said that it is my wish whether to walk with you or not. I want to so come on."

"But I don't want you to walk with me." she said shaking her head.

"Why? I am your crush right? Then what's the problem?" I asked her confused.

"Correction! You were my crush but not now. Actually I am searching for another crush." She replied smiling sweetly.

"W..hat? But last week I am your crush right." I asked her shocked.

"Yeah! And that is last week like you said but not now." She replied shrugging.

"How can you change your crush like that? And that too in just one week." I asked glaring at her.

"It is very simple. We have crush on the people we don't know at all. We just kind of get attracted when we meet them or see them." She said like a big lecture.

"Continue.." I said nodding my head.

"But when we get to know them a little or more, the feeling we have for them changes immediately or slowly." She said looking at me.

"Like how?" I asked her confused.

"If we liked their nature then that crush feeling will change into likeness. But if we don't...." She replied not completely so I completed her sentence.

"We change the crush." When I said it she patted my back like I just solved a big problem.

"So you didn't like my nature." I asked her but it sounded like a statement.

"Yes! I didn't so I am searching for a new crush." She said smiling.

How dare she smile that too after removing me as her crush?

"You can't forget me like that." I said looking at her.

"Says who?" she asked laughing.

"You don't know me completely so you can't just do that." I replied and saw that we are finally infront of her house.

"Are you kidding me? Just remember what you said that day and that too infront of your friends." She said glaring at me.

"I shouldn't have done that. I just thought you will talk to me if I do that." I said truthfully.

She looked at me shocked for few minutes and said "You are dumb!"

"What?" I asked her shocked.

"No one does that. Anyway goodnight." She replied walking away.

"I am apologizing." I shouted at her back.

"Apology accepted and Goodbye." She shouted back.

I looked at her in shock for few minutes but composed myself and said "We will see!!"

Then I walked inside my home and saw my Mom standing at the door with folded arms. I scratched my neck and walked near her.

"Did you just apologize to a girl?" She asked raising an eyebrow and then tapped her chin.

"I am sorry for not getting up early and also for not eating my breakfast." I said holding my ears.

"That's better!" She said smiling and I smiled back. We both went inside to see Dad watching some animal planet on the television.

"Dad! Don't you get bored by watching this channel." I said looking at him.

"Every night I try to get used to these animals so that I can bear them the very next day completely." He said raising his eyebrow.

I laughed awkwardly and rushed to my room. I looked at her room and saw that the blinds are closed as usual like everyday.

They will be opened Kritika and if they will not I will change my name... into some other cool name....

-----------------------------------------

So a small chapter... dont mind...

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote.......