𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

IT HAS BEEN pretty hectic that past couple of days, just thinking about the possibilities of what could've happened to Hades' family.

Yesterday I had seen a part of him I thought I wouldn't see.

  He seemed broken, and distant but still what struck me was the fact that  when I wanted to change the subject about his family he still wanted to know more about my own family.

    I didn't want to admit it but...

    It had completely swelled my heart.

    Having him in contact through message was like a fresh intake of air, but I also learned that he wasn't a huge fan of texting. Most of the time he texted with dry replies or he didn't reply at all. When he didn't reply at all was due to him being "busy" as he had called it when I asked.

    I subtly wondered what was it he did that made him so busy. A job was the only thing I could think of. From what Finley has told me, he is not into the school thing, so that was more than off the table.

    Thinking about Finley, Harley has been hanging around him more, lately which was not surprising at all. They seemed to have grown that deeper connection for the past few weeks.

    Harley and I continued to walk our way into her dorm once we were officially done with and exhausted with today's classes. All we needed now was a whole pail of ice cream and to watch a binge watch a whole two season of 'Pretty Little Liars'.

    "Seriously, you need to clean this tiny refrigerator up." I complained as soon as I saw the packs of frozen and canned food piled up and not organized.

    "Haven't had the time."

    "Mhm, so the weekends that you spend partying it up, you don't have time?" I took out all of her stocked up food and tried to fix it as much as possible.

    "Um...nope." she opened the bucket of ice cream, fixed herself up in the bed, and began to put on 'Pretty Little Liars'.

    I rolled my eyes, cleaned everything up then plopped myself beside her, removing the bucket of ice cream from her lap and took some for myself making her glare at me.

    Sucks for her, for not buying two of them.

    "Your such a..."

    "A what?" I raised my chin up in challenge for her to continue her sentence.

    "A sweet little asshole."

    "At least I know my ass is not only little, but sweet." I scooped up a spoonful of ice cream, and put it in my mouth.

    "Whatever." she tucked herself under her blanket, and continued to watch as Ezra and Aria began to give each other tense looks on school grounds. I sometimes wondered if a teacher and student can actually pull off something so risky. I've only seen such thing on those spicy romance novels or movies. "How was Mrs. Coles class today?" Harley asked.

    "It was awesome as always. We had a whole argument on today's reading. I almost lost my patience and sanity today." Having a whole argument on Harper Lee's Literature and works can have you feeling like that.

    "I sometimes wonder how much patience you have in all of these big arguments." she complained."What was it the whole topic of the reading anyways?" Harley questioned.

    "Well the major topic and lesson stays on the fact on how courage is trying your hardest even if you know you have no chance of succeeding, making the right choice despite the potential consequences, and facing your fears." I explained in the most bland and structured way I can.