𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Six years later...

MY FEET WERE SO SWOLLEN I couldn't even stand on my own feet. I went out into the backyard as slowly as possible and laid back on the swinging chair as I looked at the nice view of Hades playing with our little Beth.

When I got pregnant with our first child and we found out it was a girl we knew at that moment that we would name her after Hades' mom and it was one of the many things that I knew made him absolutely happy.

One thing I'd admired about our little girl was that she'd gotten Hades' eyes. Green like nature.

My parents were so happy for us that they even threw a huge baby shower. They were the absolute best. Although Kenney basically did more of the convincing to do one. Who would have thought? The one who doesn't like corny lovey-dovey things.

He was in year six of being together with the girl who he was so head over heels for. I assumed that that is why he was more understanding of the whole thing now.

In my final year of college, I began applying for a publishing job or journalist. Anything really that I thought would interest me and with God's blessing on the finals month when I graduated I had I began marketing and editing books for one of the biggest publishing houses. I even had the opportunity to publish my own poetry book. I had the biggest opportunity to try and write one, using some of the old ones I showed Hades years ago. When I was at home and pregnant with Beth was a big opportunity. It was the most exciting thing to do, honestly.

Since then, I've been writing and writing until I finally had three of my biggest poetry books on New York's list. It was a huge blessing when I found out the first one reached that far. And there wasn't anybody I can't thank more than Hades for making me reach that far.

As for Hades he officially left his hoodlum of guys which I could tell was hard for him. All of them were together for most of their life if I'm saying so myself which made it harder. They still see each other once in a while anyway. At times they force him to attend some bike races but he refuses to leave me alone—pregnant. Levi especially is the one to come more often. He usually comes down with Harley and Finley.

And now we were on child number two which was the reason for my absolutely swollen feet and huge stomach.

I don't understand how much I can carry on anymore. It was literal torture. I had to still carry this fetus for two more months. I think we had enough with two children of our own because I know for a huge fact I won't be able to carry on with eight more months pregnant.

Not in a couple years, anyway. I was glad we still had Beverly with us—to help around.

Not to mention Harley and Finley are barely on baby number one which good luck to them because the first one is the most painful one.

Hades and Beth stopped playing and the three-year-old came running towards me and she climbed onto my belly like she always did.

I'm telling you. This girl doesn't have any dignity for her little brother growing inside me.

"What's up, Bethany?" I cooed holding her in my arms as she cradled her head into my neck. Hades walked towards us and kneeled in front of me to talk to our son.

"How's my man doing in there?" Hades rubbed my stomach soothingly, getting him to move. Eventually after a couple seconds he did. When I got pregnant with our first he stopped his smoking habit which surprised me to say the least. He was the good father I expected him to be. Hades continued to speak to him until he got tired and sat next to me. "How are you doing, love?" he kissed my left ring finger where my wedding band laid.

I won't ever get over the clear image of him proposing on the top of the Space Needle. It was one of the things I won't ever forget. What was supposed to be a dinner date turned had turned into a proposal.

"Good. Just a little swollen, but nothing new." I said and he kissed my lips tenderly.

"Night massage?" he asked and I leaned my head back.

"Yes, please!" I almost groaned at the thought of it.

"Ok, let's put Beth to sleep, shower, then we can go to sleep and do that." he took Beth from my hands and we both walked inside our house as he helped me walk.

What did I do to earn such a good person like him.

Once we laid Bethany to sleep in her own room Hades went to turn on the shower in our bathroom to the right temperature.

As I walked past I caught glimpse of the framed painting that he has painted for me and other paintings he and I did with his help.

I smiled at the framed pictures. When we bought this house I had forced him to take one of the rooms as a painting room. I was only returning the favor of him buying me a home with a book room. I was extremely happy when he did. It was one of the places I spent most at.

I walked inside to remove my clothing but Hades stopped me and removed them himself. My heart almost burst in happiness at the feel of his hands brushing against my body. He removed his clothes as well then both we went into the shower.

He grabbed the scrub with soap and tenderly began to scrub my body in circles up and down my body. When he reached my swollen belly he was careful not to accidentally—as much as graze it.

I stared at him in awe as I watched him do everything. His beautiful tattooed arms and chest where he still had the scar from saving me years ago made him more sexy than ever. Maybe it was the hormones speaking but he did.

We still went to take flowers to his parents. When he didn't have time to I took some. Bethany barely knew anything at her age but I still reminded her that they were her grandparents as much as my parents were.

When we finished, changed and went to bed and he massaged me I almost felt like crying from the goodness of it all.

"That feels so good." I sighed and he paused to kiss my cheek. "We're not having kids anymore, Hades. I mean it." I groaned in annoyance and he laughed.

God, I never got tired of his laugh. It was mesmerizing as hell.

"We'll see." The smirk was visibly heard from his voice.

"I'm serious," I turned to look at him and he raised an eyebrow. "Ok, fine. Maybe like in three years or so, then." I grinned and he smacked my ass before laying down next to me and pulling me close to him.

"Good night. I love you." I whispered over a yawn.

"Good night, my love."
And together we fell into a deep sleep.

***

A/N: and that's a wrap my imaginary readers