𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

~HADES~

 Fuck.

I'm fucked

    She had me so fucked.

    Avery West had me so fucked. It was all her. All because of her.

   How? I had absolutely no fucking idea. All I knew was that she made me feel something I've never once in my fucked up life have ever felt—not even that high school romance I've had once. It felt all jokes back then.

    Once her lips had touched mine I knew I was done for. I wasn't going to be able to stay away from her until I at least got her to be mine. And that only meant she would be with me forever.

    She had me intoxicated three years ago when she bumped into me and her eyes locked with mine. And now she did it again. Especially now that I got to know her.

    So innocent, tender, and sweet.

    Those Hazel eyes.

    It was all I thought about.

    Speaking to her about my parents and my lifestyle was something I really wasn't ready to speak to her about, but that night when one of Gavriel's men came willingly to me was where I knew that it was done for and I had to explain it to her even if I wanted to or not. I couldn't let the fucker leave. It was a big opportunity for me to kill him, easily. I didn't know what was his intentions, but he basically made his own death sentence.

    We only had a couple of them left--Gavriel's right hand—Lawson Conte being one of them. He was the one that was getting difficult to capture. I was planning on making him suffer, then killing him to death once I got my eyes on him. It was going to be a slow painful death.

    Out of the couple, one of them was captured tonight by my men. I hated them for making me leave Avery alone but was also equally relieved that they had gotten one of the men.

    After a full minute, I arrived at the worn-down and secluded warehouse that we specifically bought for this particular reason.

    Pulling up, I got out and made my way inside where the yells of my men and the victim sounded.

    I smirked as soon as I saw the man with gray hair, bruised face, and unshaven face tied up to the chair, securely.

    When Levi—my right hand saw me he stopped beating him and stepped away and nodded.

    "Well, well, who do we have here," I said crossing my arms across my chest. "Andrew Ivans. I really can't say it's a pleasure of meeting you, you know, obviously because of the circumstances...but what I can say is that it would be my best pleasure to kill you." I walked around his chair like a predator, ready to set fire to his prey.

    I nodded towards Levi and he nodded back in understanding and handed me the pistol."You do know what's the essential reason you are here right?" I turned back to him, with the gun in hand. He only stared in fear, remaining extremely silent. "Do you?" I questioned again.

    He only shook his head in denial and I scoffed, walking up to him and hitting him in the jaw with the back of the gun. "Don't fucking act like a fool Ivans. Don't be so oblivious. Does Bronx ring a bell to you?" I gritted and he stiffened in his spot, looking regretful.

    "It's too late to be regretting, don't you?" I questioned. "Sorry, Andrew I'm afraid I have to let you go." he shifted in his seat, moving his bunged-up hands against the rope. "Unless..." he paused in hopelessness.

    Something about the fear made me feel so damn good and proud. It was like I fed off the fright of these men, especially knowing how much burden they've brought to me and my family.