𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

I DIDN'T KNOW FOR HOW LONG I continued to look at every flutter of Hades' lashes as he slept. Waking up next to him didn't feel weird as I thought it would be. It simply felt amazing, and I found myself wanting to wake up like this every single morning.

I laid on my side, my head propped up by my hand. Hades laid with his arm draped around the pillow. I had woken up thirty minutes ago with his arm around my bare waist—that was until I had to give up my comfortable spot and get up and pee.

Now I couldn't fall back asleep, so I decided to be creepy and stare at his beautiful face as his dark jet hair draped over his face and the tattoos on his hands were buried on the pillow. I was surprised he didn't put some on his neck and face. I would refuse to let him do that. He had enough already. He was beautiful as he was.

Hell, I surely didn't expect myself to fall for a guy with this type of demeanor. I always expected myself to fall for a sort of Prince Charming since I was a little girl. But Hades certainly was no Prince Charming.

I continued to stare at him, until he stirred in his sleep and the sheet around him moved a little further down his chest, revealing it.

My eyes shifted to it—then something caught my eye. A name. A women's name. A women's name was imprinted on the left side of his chest right above his heart.

Beth.

Beth.

My stomach sank and I suddenly felt nauseous. I refused to jump to conclusions like with Beverley but I couldn't help it. Beverly was later cleared up but now what excuse will he come up with this. Who can possibly be Beth?

If it isn't his mom, then so help me God. I don't know what I'll do. I willingly had given him an important part of me last night and if he ruins it now I don't know what will become of me. I didn't know anything at this point. 

God, what is it with these names always starting with a B.

I suddenly didn't feel comfortable on the bed beside him, so I quickly got off the bed, and browsed for a shirt of his, then placed it on.

I grabbed my phone and began to make my way down the stairs, and into the kitchen. Good thing it was the weekend and Beverly wasn't here or else my sulking would've been embarrassing.

As I passed some rooms and crossed the huge living room I wondered what some of the rooms around here were. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a theater room in here.

Quickly, as I checked my phone I saw some messages from Harley and texted her a message back reassuring her then I browsed the kitchen for some omelet ingredients.

When I got all the ingredients ready to cook and had turned on the expensive stove for a good few seconds then placed on butter I placed the first omelet in.

Arms wrapped around my waist making me jump—until I realized it was Hades from the tattooed arms propped in front of me and in view.

"You're cooking," he said with a morning voice. And God, help me because it sounded so damn sexy.

 I furrowed my eyebrows in annoyance.

Snap out of it, Avery.

"Mhm," I said without turning around. Instead, I focused on placing the first omelet for him on the plate, then the second into the pan.

Thankfully, he removed his arms from around me when his phone rang. I sighed. I didn't quite know if I should confront him now, and ask about the tattoo or just wait until later.

I placed his plate in front of the first stool on the counter and mine in front of me. Then almost immediately he came back in from a call, and I noticed he only wore a white T-shirt with gray joggers.