𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

IF I HAD TO CHOOSE A TIME IN MY LIFE where I felt most alive I'll say now. I might sound dramatic, but it was the truth and there wasn't anything I can do about it.

The past couple of days have just been Hades and I wandering wherever we've liked. Weird thing was it was as if he was giving me the most time he could to spend with me before he had to go do the bad things it is that he does. And I couldn't complain. It felt so amazing to have him around me —after ever lecture for the past two weeks. It was like a fresh intake of air every day of the week. Other than Harley complaining of how he has been taking me away from her I could still see the excitement whenever I say I'm going out with him.

    And not to mention the two or three kisses we take from each here and there. It had become one of my favorite things. It never fails to give me butterflies in the stomach when his lips touch mine.

    For instance, the chills on my skin were now fighting against each other as Hades and I stood face to face, lips almost touching. I leaned against the steel metal that overlooked the water of the pier. Hades looked absolutely beautiful as the colorful lights of the Ferris wheel illuminated his skin.

    I smiled, then finally crushed my lips against his, avoiding the torture. He moved his against mine, not hesitating for a second. I moved my arms around his neck, keeping him out of my grasp and I felt him smirk against our warm lips. I gave no care how much PDA we were showing around all these people. All there was—was him and I.

    We pulled away, leaning our foreheads against each other. "This will never get old, will it?" I whispered and he took and intake of air, shaking his head.

    I laughed, uncrossing my arms away from his neck, and instead wrapped my arms around him and laid my head against his chest. He no longer tensed as I held him. He simply held me tighter.

  "You're freezing." he pressed, rubbing my arms. I had only worn a simple cropped white T with jeans. And now I'm noticing that was the most absurd thing I could've done considering it was Seattle's 30-degree weather. I wouldn't be surprised if it randomly just ran right about just now. "Here," Hades pulled away, removing his leather jacket, and placing it on me, securely.

    The smell of his muscular scent of pines and blackcurrant right away filled my nose. "Thanks." I said, snuggling into it.

    He only smiled and he did one of the things I hated to do the most with anyone.

    We locked eyes and held the most intense eye contact I'd ever did with anyone. I wanted to look away but his damn green eyes had me hooked.

    "What?" I finally looked down at his black shirt. It suddenly seemed like the better thing to look at instead of his intimidating gaze.

    He lifted my chin, delicately, forcing me to look at him. "How long?" he asked with so much seriousness and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

    "How long what?" I questioned in concern.

    He looked above me at the pier then at the sky, then back down to look into my eyes. "If I'm yours then you need to be mine." he said with so much determination that I almost blacked out for a moment. I shifted in my feet fighting over his words. If he's mine then I need to be his.

    I laughed, looking down at my feet in concentration, then looked back up at his eyes as he waited for my response. The laughing kids next to us pulled me out of it and I glanced at them for only a moment before I looked back to Hades.

    "You're serious?" God, Avery. Are you stupid or are you stupid? Of course he is serious. This criminal, gangster, and beautiful man never jokes.