𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

BEFORE THE FIRST DAYS that passed eventually after the incident, I knew Hades would be tense and a little distant but as the fourth day was finally here he began to come around. "You ok?" I asked when he came over and laid on my lap.

I came to his house constantly to check on him for the last few days after my evening lecture or lunch and he appreciated every single one even if it meant me laying on his couch and reading or doing any school work. This was the first time he came to lay on my lap though.

When I had told Harley and Finley everything—of course Harley couldn't believe it. She was at loss for words and saddened for Hades and Finley was...Finley. He already knew this was coming since he Levi to tell him everything. He also felt as bad than any of us did.

   "Fine. I missed you. I thought you weren't coming today." he said. Today I had not come during my lunchtime since one of my professors offered to tutor me on an assignment I didn't understand and I was also a little late to come after my final lecture so I could see why he would think that.

I smiled. "You noticed, huh?" he looked up at me in wonder.

"Why wouldn't I?" he asked, seriously.

I shrugged biting onto one of my snack cookies. "You just seemed a little distant the past few days," I mentioned and he sat up, sitting right beside me.

"I'm sorry. It's just with everything that went on- it's been a little hard," he explained.

"I understand. You don't need to explain." I kissed his cheek. He looked at me with so much admiration I had to cover myself away with my book. I laughed as he lowered the book and pulled me towards him. I smiled as I admired his green eyes and beautiful features. How the hell did I lend such a handsome ass man. No one will ever know. "When's you're birthday?" I asked determined to finally know.

He tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "October 3rd." October 3rd.

"It passed already!" I pouted. I hate how he hates that date. He should instead honor himself and his parents instead of facing the negatives of that night. "Promise me something," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"What?"

"From now on every October 3rd we get to celebrate your birthday..." he looked disgusted at the idea. "With a little twist. We will also celebrate your mom and dad. Yeah? As a way move on." instead of being disgusted now he looked interested and awed at the idea.

He kissed me on the lips once and pulled me on top of his lap making me straddle him. "I'm ready to move on." I squealed in delight and jumped off his lap, clapping.

"Yeah?" I straddled him again, cupping his face.

"Yeah." he grinned, stood, and twirled me around in his arms.

  "Hey, you don't even know my birthday, do you?" I questioned, curiously. How did we ever overpass this?

"Yeah, I do."

"How?"

"I have my ways." he winked as he walked us up the stairs.

"When is it then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"July 25th." he grinned at my outstood expression. How did he even-"I have my ways." he laid me on the bed softly before peeling his clothes off.