Crab Cream Croquettes

"Boys' Finals, Aoba Johsai Highschool vs. Shiratorizawa Academy" The referee blew his whistle to signal the start of the game. The two boys in the center squared up.

"Today, we're definitely going to knock you down a peg, so be ready for it, Ushiwaka-chan." Oikawa smirked, mocking Ushijima, an unyielding determination filled his eyes.

Ushijima kept his head up but looked down at Oikawa. His stoic expression didn't change, it stayed as confident as ever. "Oikawa, don't call me that"

-------

"U-um, do you have steel blue or cerulean paint and a roller by any chance?" Umeko awkwardly peeked around the corner to the room next to her.

"Sure do!" The student handed her two opened half-used cans and a paint roller. "Just throw it all away when you're done with it. That roller is old. Like old old."

Umeko thanked the student repeatedly before she dashed back into her own room. Umeko had plans. Huge plans. She taped the edges of the ceiling and around the circular light with masking tape. Umeko needed to get a move on if she wanted the paint to dry in time for the next part. Painting an entire room wasn't the easiest thing to do.

-------

It was Aoba Johsai's turn to serve. Oikawa tossed the ball up and took a few paces forward before he jumped and smacked the ball over at its highest point. The ball went flying with a nasty spin as Oohira just managed to receive the ball on Ushijima's behalf. Oohira felt the ball sting but managed to dig the ball over to Shirabu.

The ball spent not even a second in Shirabu's possession before he tossed it up in the air at the perfect hitting height.

Goshiki was already halfway in the air when the ball was thrown in front of him. He huffed in effort as he smacked the ball down and it ricocheted off the floor.

"Twenty-four to twenty-two." The referee announced. It was the second set and it was Shiratorizawa's match point. They needed one more point to win the game.

Goshiki's eyes sparkled as he turned to face his team. "Did you see, did you see?!" He bounced up and down with his seemingly endless amount of energy hoping to get praise from one of his teammates.

-----

Umeko stood up on a ladder as she started marking the ceiling. Armed with a pencil in one hand and her phone in the other Umeko began to map out what she wanted to paint. While she had waited for the paint to dry, she had already finished sketching what she envisioned on the rest of the walls.

Umeko decided to go for a space themed room. The ceiling would have the constellations, the side walls would have a few small spaceships and the entire room would have scattered stars painted with glow in the dark paint.

It had taken a few hours but eventually she was able to finish most of the room. The only problem was, is that she was out of glow in the dark paint. She realized far too late that she should have brought more with her. Umeko looked at the time on her phone. The store should still be open, and it isn't too far away. She grabbed her wallet, phone and most importantly her stickers.

----

Oikawa held up the ball. It was his turn to serve. A few paces, a spinning toss, a leap and an impossibly hard swing sent the ball flying into the ground on Shiratorizawa's side of the court. Despite the intense pressure Oikawa was able to pull out a serve that was without a doubt the best serve of the day.

"Twenty-four to twenty-three." The referee announced. It was still Shiratorizawa's match point but this time they couldn't afford to miss the next point. They didn't want a deuce. Not on the second set.