To the Dreamers and Believers

Hi!

It's all finally come to an end.

It's such a weird feeling. Like it's all over now. This has me mind blown.

Honestly, I was never really a fan of Ushijima but after writing this I have a new appreciation for the guy and now I've come to terms with the fact that I might actually like him. Just a little.

Umeko is probably the softest OC I've ever made and or written about. Truthfully sometimes it was a little difficult because there were so many things I wanted her to say, but then I realized that there was no way she would even think about saying those things. But overall, I think she has grown on me a lot.

This is my second Haikyuu fanfic and I planned this one to be shorter but apparently not. Like all my other fics I've noticed I have an issue when it comes to writing shorter stories. I'm also exceptionally bad at guessing.

Anyway, do you want to read more stuff? Well, now you can!

BNHA/MHA? No problem, I gotchu!

Haikyuu? No problem, I also gotchu!

Anyway. Thank you for continuing to read and for making it this far and most of all giving this fic a chance! I know OC inserts aren't very popular compared to the other stuff. So y'all are awesome. I really hope you enjoyed reading the fic.

Anyway, that's pretty much it,

Lots of love Piggycat <3

Stay safe!

------

Don't ever give up on your dreams no matter how impossible they seem.

For the Dreamers and Believers

-A Thousand Cranes for a Wish ~2022